03-23-2013, 05:17 AM #1
shalzi
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so guys as you all know the ps4 will be out soon! (not shore when but putting soon as under a year) what i want to know is that if you buy a ps4 will you still keep you ps3?

ano i will be as i still have my psone and ps2. and also is it true that your psn id will be carried across to ps4 or do we have to start again?

let me know what u think
03-24-2013, 04:35 PM #20
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Keep, I can't sell things that I used to use all the time just in case I one day decide I want to use it again.
03-24-2013, 05:01 PM #21
solvodan
Do a barrel roll!
I´ll keep my PS3 to Play the "old" games sometimes Winky Winky
03-24-2013, 06:42 PM #22
will be keeping both, also, as someone mentioned, spent too much on the darn thing as it is just to sell :mmm:

i'm ps+ and got lots of games on there still, ones that i haven't played yet and due more as wont expire until the PS4 release but the PSN back catalogue of downloads won't work on PS4 same with disc games. :cry:

when the PS4 is mine, and iv'e kept the PS3, i can still go back to it. It still will be getting games developed and new releases, freebies from ps+ so it won't hurt keeping it. Even if it's in the spare/bedroom being used as a blu-ray or media server i'll still be using it.

Someone mentioned that our PS I.D.'s can be used on the PS4? If this is true then cool, only worry for me is if it's on both our PS3 + PS4 - will that take up the 2 "Activated Consoles" and we won't b able to gameshare with anyone no-more?

on a footnote - i still have my slim PS2 that i have modded with the Swap Magic. That was gaming heaven simplicity at it's best.. none of this Jailbreaking, resigning or god damn .sfo files lol. Just download the game, burn to disc, load Swap Magic an put in the game .. viola.... Winky Winky
Last edited by KipLaird ; 03-24-2013 at 08:39 PM.
03-24-2013, 07:17 PM #23
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
Definitely, I keep all my consoles Smile
03-24-2013, 07:54 PM #24
jhawk1989
Pokemon Trainer
I'm keeping them both, because they still make good BluRay players. might as well just keep it.
03-24-2013, 09:18 PM #25
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
so guys as you all know the ps4 will be out soon! (not shore when but putting soon as under a year) what i want to know is that if you buy a ps4 will you still keep you ps3?

ano i will be as i still have my psone and ps2. and also is it true that your psn id will be carried across to ps4 or do we have to start again?

let me know what u think

Well, i'll probably sell 2 of my ps3's. I think they should start fresh on accounts so people could get a chance to start a new page.
03-25-2013, 03:23 AM #26
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
so guys as you all know the ps4 will be out soon! (not shore when but putting soon as under a year) what i want to know is that if you buy a ps4 will you still keep you ps3?

let me know what u think

I'm going to keep mines as I like to have a collection since I have most console since the N64/Ps1 Generation plus They bear a lot of memories too :p
03-25-2013, 03:28 AM #27
I might not even get the ps4
03-25-2013, 04:13 AM #28
Sell the ps3
Sell my games

I'll have 400.. I'll just put 100 in.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo