05-23-2013, 12:03 AM #1
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well guys Im having one of this thinking times where I think about what is going on lately with the gaming community
and I think Microsoft underestimated Sony, i think they where thinking Sony was going to keep being the way it was being more of DVD player than Gaming so Xbox try to beat Sony at it so the switched from gaming to entertainment
And Sony from entertainment to Gaming, and this messed Microsoft up! Now Sony might be on the way of winning and Microsoft will be disappointed at them selves for underestimating a company like Sony . When they realized that they try to delay any announcements of the XBOX ONE while the PlayStation 4 was announcing good stuff at the time.

Right now Im disappointed i was thinking of switching from PS Gaming to XBOX gaming but i guess I´ll stay with PS better

-----
JUST POSTING MY OPINIONS
^_^
05-23-2013, 12:10 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
theres still plenty of time for things to change, although i think its only right sony should have all the fame this out of the two, things may still change. i reckon fro mall the negativity xbox one has got they'll rethink the used games and daily internet connection thing
05-23-2013, 12:12 AM #3
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Mr.
I too was considering switching from my PS3 to the Xbox a few months back. But after the reveal of the Xbox One, it put my decision in stone that I will be getting the PS4.

Ditto... I am still getting both; but you know which one would be my go to console... On a side note, I dislike the way the X1 looks like it composed of different parts stuck together.
05-23-2013, 12:14 AM #4
-Skyline
Anonymous
I think Micro$oft had the idea of dipping into every market they could with the Xbox One, but at some point down the line they forgot about the traditional core gaming experience and got big-headed about having live TV, TV, TV, Sports, Sports, Sports (ok I'll stop :P )

Where-as Sony are just staying on the same track and just improving here and there without alienating the core PlayStation gamers.

I suppose we will have to wait until E3 to cast final judgements but from that 1 hour reveal of the Xbox One, I'm not hoping for much else except CALL OF DUTY, SPORTS, SPORTS, EXCLUSIVE CONTENT, HALO SERIES...

Right now Sony have a massive upper hand, they can potentially seal the Xbox's fate by just saying that the PS4 will not require a re-activation fee on used games, that it will not require an online check-in system, that it will not have to require each game be registered and installed in order to play them.
05-23-2013, 12:16 AM #5
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
Well guys Im having one of this thinking times where I think about what is going on lately with the gaming community
and I think Microsoft underestimated Sony, i think they where thinking Sony was going to keep being the way it was being more of DVD player than Gaming so Xbox try to beat Sony at it so the switched from gaming to entertainment
And Sony from entertainment to Gaming, and this messed Microsoft up! Now Sony might be on the way of winning and Microsoft will be disappointed at them selves for underestimating a company like Sony . When they realized that they try to delay any announcements of the XBOX ONE while the PlayStation 4 was announcing good stuff at the time.

Right now Im disappointed i was thinking of switching from PS Gaming to XBOX gaming but i guess I´ll stay with PS better

-----
JUST POSTING MY OPINIONS
^_^

I agree some what. Microsoft didn't do as best as they could have done, but there's still much more to come in E3.

The following user thanked -Luke for this useful post:

oG GUNN3R
05-23-2013, 02:16 AM #6
socia
Gym leader
these consoles are do out in November time frame so i think a ton of shit can happen by then. Sony really needs to step to the plate and hit it out of the park by simply saying they wont charge a fee for used games.... it would be the best thing for them considering within the next few year we are going all digital anyways and the used game issue would be irrelevant at that point. Sony would look like super hero's.
05-23-2013, 03:18 AM #7
Burgundy85
Little One
I think Peter Molyneux under estimates Sony a lot more than Microsoft lol. I'm sure hardcore gamers will look at the PS4 and make the switch from whatever system they used prior. But casual gamers that only play CoD, watch Netflix and order Pizza, will probably get the next Xbox.
Last edited by Burgundy85 ; 05-23-2013 at 01:55 PM.
05-23-2013, 10:09 AM #8
alkadeh1
Do a barrel roll!
sony is #1
05-23-2013, 10:32 AM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Brand loyalty is strong good to see people forget about all the problem PS3 had. :y:
Only time they dd was with the RAM point they was thinking Sony would not be able to get enough DDR5 to get 8Gb total.
05-23-2013, 10:57 AM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ButtaBurg View Post
I think Peter Molyneux under estimates Sony a lot more than Microsoft lol. I'm sure hardcore gamers will look at the PS5 and make the switch from whatever system they used prior. But casual gamers that only play CoD, watch Netflix and order Pizza, will probably get the next Xbox.

you just summed 4 of my friends up, who hate playstations because the cod online is terrible compared to xbox's :/ because they have had somewhat of a few games on a ps3 and did bad they blame the game on another console due to that... back to the point, theyve said x1 is a day one as its lets you watch tv and play games at the same time....................

i zoned out at this time i didnt want to bust their bubbles and tell them they'll probably have to have a cable box and subscription to do so

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo