Post: Free to Play - DC Universe Online and Planetside 2 Coming to PlayStation 4
06-05-2013, 06:01 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 wasn't going to be backwards compatible or allow you to download current PlayStation Network titles, You must login or register to view this content. players freaked out. Had the hours spent creating heroes and villains in the MMO been a waste?

Today, Sony Online Entertainment has an answer: no. You must login or register to view this content. is coming to the PlayStation 4 -- and so is Planetside 2, the first-person shooter MMO currently available for PC.

Seeing as how we don't know when the PS4 will be released, SOE kept the release dates for DCUO and Planetside 2 loose and simply said the PS4 versions will be available as free-to-play digital downloads this year.

If you already thought that Planetside 2 was headed to the PS4, it's probably because you caught Up at Noon six months ago when a developer pretty much confirmed the team was working on a next-gen version.

You must login or register to view this content.
06-06-2013, 01:22 PM #2
Titanic
Save Point
:y::y:
06-06-2013, 06:00 PM #3
Kooax
Haxor!
I thought DC Universe Online was on PS3? But anyways I hope they have Planetside 2 for Xbox One, it would be amazing.
06-08-2013, 01:42 PM #4
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
nice find
06-08-2013, 02:44 PM #5
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
played planetside on pc before, lets see how it turns out on the ps4 ^^
06-08-2013, 02:49 PM #6
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Kooax View Post
I thought DC Universe Online was on PS3? But anyways I hope they have Planetside 2 for Xbox One, it would be amazing.

Sony make planetside 2..So don't hold your breath

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by xLew
When Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 wasn't going to be backwards compatible or allow you to download current PlayStation Network titles, You must login or register to view this content. players freaked out. Had the hours spent creating heroes and villains in the MMO been a waste?

Today, Sony Online Entertainment has an answer: no. You must login or register to view this content. is coming to the PlayStation 4 -- and so is Planetside 2, the first-person shooter MMO currently available for PC.

Seeing as how we don't know when the PS4 will be released, SOE kept the release dates for DCUO and Planetside 2 loose and simply said the PS4 versions will be available as free-to-play digital downloads this year.

If you already thought that Planetside 2 was headed to the PS4, it's probably because you caught Up at Noon six months ago when a developer pretty much confirmed the team was working on a next-gen version.

You must login or register to view this content.

We also have blacklight: retribution as a free to play exclusive.
06-08-2013, 03:29 PM #7
I used to play DC Universe Online a lot. Its good to hear that Sony is bringing it back to the PS4 and putting Planetside 2 too :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo