Post: Lets try and get this question about online id change answered by Shuhei Yoshida
06-12-2013, 11:08 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alot of people including myself would like a option to change our usernames, wherever it will require a fee or not. its one of ps3 top requested things wanted but nothing has been said about the ps4, only that we will be using online id or real name etc.

Lets try get the tweet too him

You must login or register to view this content.

Click the link below and then click Retweet and/or Favourite, lets get it to him, maybe we can get other questions to him too.

Last edited by xLew-- ; 06-12-2013 at 11:51 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

IcyDose, Smexeh
06-13-2013, 08:41 AM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cyberix View Post
If the PS+ is going to carry over from ps3/vita to PS4, I think that says enough. UI pic's of your profile page also have a username written beneath that guys "real" name.

whats that got to do with changing a name lol? ps+ is a serviced linked to your account thats all, your real name is only if you enable it which will probably require linking to facebook or something to verify the name thats old news though
06-13-2013, 11:03 AM #21
Originally posted by xLew
whats that got to do with changing a name lol? ps+ is a serviced linked to your account thats all, your real name is only if you enable it which will probably require linking to facebook or something to verify the name thats old news though

I just had it but lost it (lol), anyways, as u are saying in your other post that they are reffering to the PS3 & SEN is not quite right... Since our PSN (ONLINE ID) is for PS3, PS4 AND Vita, it does not matter what console cause it is the same ID. So the mail is your answer!

Btw, I have retweetet your question to @yosp, all we can do is wait. But if they ain't gonna answer, I think you already got your answer...
06-13-2013, 11:10 AM #22
Alot of people including myself would like a option to change our usernames, wherever it will require a fee or not. its one of ps3 top requested things wanted but nothing has been said about the ps4, only that we will be using online id or real name etc.

Lets try get the tweet too him

Click the link below and then click Retweet and/or Favourite, lets get it to him, maybe we can get other questions to him too.

I retweeted I hope he responds Smile
06-13-2013, 11:11 AM #23
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by RideThatDino View Post
I retweeted I hope he responds Smile

thanks Happy
06-13-2013, 11:13 AM #24
Originally posted by ClutchNastii671 View Post
They'll probably get sued by Microsoft for using their idea/feature

Sony will probably sue Microsoft for using blu-ray :trolls
Last edited by Gian_ ; 06-13-2013 at 11:15 AM.
06-13-2013, 12:31 PM #25
Originally posted by RideThatDino View Post
Sony will probably sue Microsoft for using blu-ray :trolls

Sony would have to own Blu-ray for that to happen :p
06-13-2013, 03:33 PM #26
Bichote
Former Staff
I think it wont happen but lets go on a possitive way :p
06-13-2013, 03:48 PM #27
Originally posted by ccarlsen View Post
Sony would have to own Blu-ray for that to happen :p

fuck...
06-13-2013, 05:36 PM #28
Sloth
Banned
in that email theyre refering to the ps3 & sen, they cant say about the ps4 online yet if nothing has been officialy announced etc.

Your account on PS3 is your Sony Entertainment Account and will be for your PS4. I am going to call sony later on to ask for a region change I'll question username change aswell

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo