Post: Lets try and get this question about online id change answered by Shuhei Yoshida
06-12-2013, 11:08 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alot of people including myself would like a option to change our usernames, wherever it will require a fee or not. its one of ps3 top requested things wanted but nothing has been said about the ps4, only that we will be using online id or real name etc.

Lets try get the tweet too him

You must login or register to view this content.

Click the link below and then click Retweet and/or Favourite, lets get it to him, maybe we can get other questions to him too.

Last edited by xLew-- ; 06-12-2013 at 11:51 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

IcyDose, Smexeh
06-13-2013, 10:11 PM #38
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by xLew
Yes we will otherwise ps+ wouldnt carry over.

oh yeah fair point lol *facepalm*

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

xLew--
06-14-2013, 06:31 AM #39
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by ccarlsen View Post
Sony would have to own Blu-ray for that to happen :p

Sony was an investor in Blu-ray so I'm sure they will receive royalites on the xbox one sales.
Last edited by AyeeLG ; 06-14-2013 at 06:35 AM.
06-14-2013, 01:21 PM #40
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by xLew
Alot of people including myself would like a option to change our usernames, wherever it will require a fee or not. its one of ps3 top requested things wanted but nothing has been said about the ps4, only that we will be using online id or real name etc.

Lets try get the tweet too him

Click the link below and then click Retweet and/or Favourite, lets get it to him, maybe we can get other questions to him too.

I've just called Sony and they told me that all User ID's are linked to your purchases and that changing the User ID will change the purchase link so you'll lose access to all your PS Store Purchases all your trophies all your subscriptions etc but he said that they may change it if the demand is high enough.

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

SneakyJewTheScammer
06-14-2013, 02:08 PM #41
TravAU
Little One
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
I've just called Sony and they told me that all User ID's are linked to your purchases and that changing the User ID will change the purchase link so you'll lose access to all your PS Store Purchases all your trophies all your subscriptions etc but he said that they may change it if the demand is high enough.

if the demand is high enough? hmm so we should tweet the fuck out of them? Smile
06-14-2013, 09:24 PM #42
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sloth View Post

listen theyre going to say about the ps4, they cannot say anything about the ps4 as they do not even know yet..... thats what im trying to say

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo