Post: You can upload your PS4 Videos to Youtube directly!
06-21-2013, 07:51 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Mark Cerny revealed on Jimmy Fallon that you'll be able to share your videos onto these three social networks: “YouTube, Ustream, or Facebook [in] about three button presses”.

This will be good if you guys want to make "Let's Play" on youtube for gameplay and it is unknown of how much editing you can do to the videos and if you can do voiceovers over the videos. This will be a great add-on though because it won't require you to purchase an HD PVR or an Elgato recording device.

Here's a video of Mark Cerny on Jimmy Fallon showing the game Knack and explaining the features:

06-21-2013, 08:01 PM #2
mack32
Hurah!
Originally posted by Budz View Post

Mark Cerny revealed on Jimmy Fallon that you'll be able to share your videos onto these three social networks: “YouTube, Ustream, or Facebook [in] about three button presses”.

This will be good if you guys want to make "Let's Play" on youtube for gameplay and it is unknown of how much editing you can do to the videos and if you can do voiceovers over the videos. This will be a great add-on though because it won't require you to purchase an HD PVR or an Elgato recording device.

Here's a video of Mark Cerny on Jimmy Fallon showing the game Knack and explaining the features:

Mark Cerny is a fag. He needs some testosterone. His voice needs to be deeper.
06-21-2013, 08:03 PM #3
Originally posted by Budz View Post

i cant wait for december to buy one of these beasts damn
06-21-2013, 08:07 PM #4
Egg_Shen
Do a barrel roll!
What about uploading if you have a twitchtv account? I know XBoned will be able to connect their recorded videos to twitch themselves.
06-21-2013, 08:15 PM #5
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by 888 View Post
What about uploading if you have a twitchtv account? I know XBoned will be able to connect their recorded videos to twitch themselves.

The three that i posted up there are the official ones that have been announced. Maybe in the future, it will be compatible with other networks.

The following user thanked Budz for this useful post:

Egg_Shen
06-21-2013, 08:33 PM #6
So whenever you look up tutorials on youtube or gameplay; they are all PS4! Hell yeah!
06-21-2013, 08:36 PM #7
Originally posted by afghan
so whenever you look up tutorials on youtube or gameplay; they are all ps4! Hell yeah!

ps4 ftw hell yea bro like the sound of that
06-21-2013, 08:38 PM #8
Phobia
Little One
Originally posted by 888 View Post

As of now you can livestream to Ustream, no other networks have been announced
06-21-2013, 08:39 PM #9
Egg_Shen
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks, accused scammer. LOL :doh:
06-21-2013, 10:59 PM #10
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Some people will record longer than 15 minutes and in 1080p, so I doubt seeing YouTubers making a change from the usual PVR to the PS4's built in PVR.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo