06-25-2013, 07:26 PM #1
GrandTheftAuto
PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont see the point in carrying trophies over to the PS4 since it wont be backwards compatible. They would just get in the way when you wanted to compare a friends trophies to the new PS4 games. People have worked hard on obtaining a high trophy rank including myself so what do you think Sony will do?
06-25-2013, 07:31 PM #2
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by GrandTheftAuto View Post
I dont see the point in carrying trophies over to the PS4 since it wont be backwards compatible. They would just get in the way when you wanted to compare a friends trophies to the new PS4 games. People have worked hard on obtaining a high trophy rank including myself so what do you think Sony will do?

They will, once you have an SEN/PSN you have it for everything, it carried over to the Vita and has been confirmed it will carry over to the PS4, I'm sure you'll be able to filter just like you can Offline and Online trophies.. Offline being the system (Ps4) and Online being all systems. (Ps4, Ps3, Vita)
06-25-2013, 10:34 PM #3
Albel
Save Point
Originally posted by GrandTheftAuto View Post
I dont see the point in carrying trophies over to the PS4 since it wont be backwards compatible. They would just get in the way when you wanted to compare a friends trophies to the new PS4 games. People have worked hard on obtaining a high trophy rank including myself so what do you think Sony will do?

They will Carry over to your Account. Just to yours. Like ps3. I dont think they'll be much different.
06-25-2013, 10:39 PM #4
6652nicholas
Bounty hunter
It Better! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo