08-06-2013, 05:33 PM #1
gringo96
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So will there be a PS+ trial membership be included with the console? I would think there would be as I think one is included with an Xbox when you buy one? Also do you think there will be trials with some games like Xbox does?

----EDIT----
By "trial" I meant PS+ trial, not game trials. Also, I am NOT complaining about paying for online. I couldn't care less.
Last edited by gringo96 ; 08-07-2013 at 01:17 AM.

The following user thanked gringo96 for this useful post:

Scullzyy
08-06-2013, 06:16 PM #2
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by gringo96 View Post
So will there be a PS+ trial membership be included with the console? I would think there would be as I think one is included with an Xbox when you buy one? Also do you think there will be trials with some games like Xbox does?

Probably not no. PlayStation sends out 30 day trials all the time and you can only use a code once per account. It's only €50 a year, get over it.
08-06-2013, 07:38 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
i personally think a 30 day trial will be included with the ps4 bundle, to entice people into buying it. its not going to cost them anything. most rarely use all the stuff anyways

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

gringo96
08-06-2013, 08:33 PM #4
gringo96
Little One
Originally posted by JP View Post
Probably not no. PlayStation sends out 30 day trials all the time and you can only use a code once per account. It's only €50 a year, get over it.

Listen here, I didn't say I don't want to pay for it. I don't need to use trials for online. So shut the hell up.

Originally posted by xLew
i personally think a 30 day trial will be included with the ps4 bundle, to entice people into buying it. its not going to cost them anything. most rarely use all the stuff anyways

I would think so just for that reason; to get people to buy it.
08-06-2013, 08:39 PM #5
I reckon there will be a 30 day trial, provided you link a credit card. Well, you'd be lucky to get 30.
08-06-2013, 08:45 PM #6
socia
Gym leader
well considering the ps4 will require a plus membership to play online games, i think it will be highly probable. the main reason is they are going to want to get you to sign up with the service and what better way to do it than give you a free 30 days with new console purchases. as to you asking about game trials, PSPlus already had full game 1 hour trials and they also have regular demos with limited game play. PSPlus is a great service over all, the best part of it for me is every single Tuesday i get a new game to play for free.
08-07-2013, 12:21 AM #7
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by socia View Post
well considering the ps4 will require a plus membership to play online games, i think it will be highly probable. the main reason is they are going to want to get you to sign up with the service and what better way to do it than give you a free 30 days with new console purchases. as to you asking about game trials, PSPlus already had full game 1 hour trials and they also have regular demos with limited game play. PSPlus is a great service over all, the best part of it for me is every single Tuesday i get a new game to play for free.

Yet there are still a few amount of people that complain about paying $5 a month to play online.
08-07-2013, 01:01 AM #8
(-Zeus-)
I am error
$50 Year to play online , dammm but better than xbox soo ps+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo