11-08-2013, 02:05 AM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was wondering what are the chances of getting a PS4 on release date having no pre-ordered. I mean basically me and a pal have only recently got money and by the time we did pre-order stocks have all vanished.

If I went to a midnight launch at my local retailer, do you think it will be possible to pay there and then?

I'm going with another friend in 2 weeks time so he can get his Xbox one, I could ask then but rather try and keep my head instead of losing it the xbox peeps. :P
11-08-2013, 02:38 AM #2
ll-BLADES-ll
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Was wondering what are the chances of getting a PS4 on release date having no pre-ordered. I mean basically me and a pal have only recently got money and by the time we did pre-order stocks have all vanished.

If I went to a midnight launch at my local retailer, do you think it will be possible to pay there and then?

I'm going with another friend in 2 weeks time so he can get his Xbox one, I could ask then but rather try and keep my head instead of losing it the xbox peeps. :P

please reply to me if you can find a ps4 without a bundle. Because i also just got money but have no pre order
11-08-2013, 09:20 AM #3
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by ll View Post
please reply to me if you can find a ps4 without a bundle. Because i also just got money but have no pre order

Will do!

Originally posted by Mr.
Honestly, your chances are slim to none. My local stores are only getting PS4's to fill preorders, so unless someone backs out of their ps4, I'd say you are prolly not going to get one.

I guess you're right, if that is the case about not getting one straight away, have you any idea when they restock or hasnt it been confirmed yet?
11-08-2013, 09:56 AM #4
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Was wondering what are the chances of getting a PS4 on release date having no pre-ordered. I mean basically me and a pal have only recently got money and by the time we did pre-order stocks have all :P

Hey mate,
It might be worth trying to pick one up on night of launch but I'd recommend trying the 48hour rule.
Basically anyone who has a pre-order has 48hours to collect their order. So the PS4 launches in EU Friday 29th Nov people have until close of business on the Sat to collect.

Most outlets are replinishment stores & wont get new stock until 1st batch sells through. So if any pre-orders haven't been collected in that timeframe they'll be happy to sell on.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Richard.
11-08-2013, 10:03 AM #5
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Hey mate,
It might be worth trying to pick one up on night of launch but I'd recommend trying the 48hour rule.

I guess you're right bud, I guess it's worth a try though right? If I went I mean? The release date is my birthday and would like to think I might have a bit of luck getting one but the 48 hour rule seems good though.

Will have to hope a couple of people drop out, Don't fancy wasting another month without one to be honest.
11-08-2013, 11:39 AM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
I guess you're right bud, I guess it's worth a try though right? If I went I mean? The release date is my birthday and would like to think I might have a bit of luck getting one but the 48 hour rule seems good though.

Will have to hope a couple of people drop out, Don't fancy wasting another month without one to be honest.

i would definately consider just preordering from somewhere atleast then you get in the line and then if anyone drops out your automatically bumped up the list.
11-08-2013, 11:59 AM #7
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
If you have money just buy one You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo