11-15-2013, 08:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida says he’s disappointed with the low PS4 reviews, but still remains optimistic for the future. “Yeah, it’s disappointing to see some of the low scores,” said Yoshida. “I haven’t spent enough time reading reviews, but I would characterize them as mixed. And with this launch there are lots of games coming out, so the media must be very busy going through the games quickly, and especially since the online functionality wasn’t ready until in the last couple days. So we have to look at how much time they spend on what aspect of the games and how that may be contributing to some of the lower scores.
“It’s disappointing but I don’t think it’s worrisome for the launch of the system. I’ve played through all of our games, Killzone, Knack and Resogun, and I totally enjoyed playing through these games. I’m now on my second run of Knack and Resogun at a higher difficulty – these games really grow on you when you play more. I’m very confident that once you purchase these games and play, you’ll be happy that you’ve done so.”
To read more on what Yoshida thinks about the reviews of each game, check out the rest of the interview at GamesIndustry.
11-16-2013, 11:20 AM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
How can you review the hardware when half the stuff is not fully working yet?
11-16-2013, 03:01 PM #3
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
only thing i can criticize about PS4 is the launch lineup, which isn't the best. But many good games coming out early 2014

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

11-16-2013, 03:05 PM #4
Alt
Banned
All I can say is Battlefield 4 looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo