11-16-2013, 12:44 AM #1
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was hesitant about posting this article, due to a couple of comments in this thread, however some awesome PS3HaX members suggested i should :p
After all it is important to make people aware of the faults with release day consoles and other retails which had problems due to Firmware updates.also i read theres a new BLOD (blue light of death) that is causing some system's to be sent back for repairs.

IGN’s Retail PS4 Stops Outputting Via HDMI After A User Started Downloading From Netflix

Kotaku Has Problem With Their PS4 ( Faulty HDMI Port )

PS4 Purchaser illicit_28 has a DOA Machine From Wallmart

Klueso-007 With A Post On His Broken PS4 On The Official US PS Website

Dylx From NeoGaf With Bricked Console After Attempting To Update

WhosCalvin From twitter With A DOA machine From Taco Bell

Dan Thier From Forbes With A Faulty HDMI

arogon Posted On Reddit About His PS4 Problems With A Machine From Taco Bell
He Posts A Video On Wednesday That Sony Wont Fix The Problem Until Friday

RynoRocks With A faulty PS4 From Taco Bell

sepansk4 From YouTube With Graphics/HDMI Problem Which He Got From Taco Bell

coryclimaldi From Twitter With A Faulty PS4 From Taco Bell

schwabdizzle From Reddit Reporting Of A Very Loud PS4 When Playing With Disc

JanMarcGueits With PS4 Bought From Best Buy Has HDMI Problems

YouTube User seanmcc09 With Red Light Error After Trying To Update Firmware

You Can Find Numerous Errors Here On This Pastebin Link

PS3HaX Member DjKlown Having Display Issues

PS3HaX Member kiwikev77 With Over Heating Problems

Other Problems:
PSN Server Problems info from You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 11-16-2013 at 01:33 AM.

The following user thanked Mr Ruffers for this useful post:

webzy

The following 2 users groaned at Mr Ruffers for this awful post:

moinsher, Porter_Justice
11-16-2013, 10:21 PM #29
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Justice View Post
I seriously doubt a company as big as Sony with a chance to overtake console gaming market would send less quality product for early adopters to be "beta testers." Im sure getting a console shipped adds an additional small percentage of something going wrong but no way we're even remotely "beta testers."

Anything COULD go wrong human error or not but doesn't mean launch consoles are poor quality.
I remember seeing thread where aguy could not get his 3rd party HDD working amd questioned if it was the console instead obviously assuming it was HDD related especially if he may have been installing incorrecly. I doubt launch consoles have any relevant amount of failure rate than in 6 months.

loool I seriously doubt a company as big as sony ...is that a joke ... they released a console with basic fails hdmi ports over heating loud blue ray drives and b.l.o.d all aleady and when your a company who makes tvs dvds players blu ray players etc etc thats poor .and its only out in usa and 4% if not more are broken ..you would expect that from a company like bush or goodmans
11-17-2013, 06:40 AM #30
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Not that many but I was expecting most of these issues.

Yeah sucks I guess, but, it was expected, at least for me lol. But it's lame too cause they had all that time to fix the issues.
11-17-2013, 07:32 AM #31
napster11089
Do a barrel roll!
This is why i like to wait a bit after release so that they problems can be fixed, and that way there will be more games out to buy.
11-17-2013, 10:43 AM #32
moinsher
Gym leader
Delete
Last edited by moinsher ; 12-27-2023 at 01:08 PM.
11-17-2013, 01:07 PM #33
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by moinsher View Post
This guy just tries finding everything bad with the PS4 and post it. His other thread was removed. He is either trolling or is delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.

are you 12 years of age i come with facts coz i can read gtfo all these sony fanboys
11-17-2013, 01:19 PM #34
moinsher
Gym leader
Delete
Last edited by moinsher ; 12-27-2023 at 01:07 PM.
11-17-2013, 01:35 PM #35
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Can you do a sentence with one space between each word? Also, your in a Sony console's forum thread and all you post is negative feedback and your previous thread said "xbox one all the way ps4 sucks" when you do not have either system. That is also an opinion, not a fact.

you are a true fool i just giving feedback negative or not and you dont like it coz your a fanboy and i have both ps3 and xbox360 and will get both ps4 and xbox one
11-17-2013, 01:39 PM #36
SHOOTER-PR
Do a barrel roll!
I got mines in the midnight i left ot on stand by for more then 12 hr i got home at 12:10am and woke up at 2:00pm how long is that and my ps4 still working perfect like a charm my wife watch netflix after that for about 4hrs without turn it off i play cod ghost for like 6hrs straight.

The following user thanked SHOOTER-PR for this useful post:

moinsher
11-17-2013, 01:53 PM #37
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Can you do a sentence with one space between each word? Also, your in a Sony console's forum thread and all you post is negative feedback and your previous thread said "xbox one all the way ps4 sucks" when you do not have either system. That is also an opinion, not a fact.

when did i say "xbox one all the way ps4 sucks" no i never sed that ..i sed xbox one all the way because i think its the better system this time ..but i will get both

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo