11-16-2013, 02:16 PM #1
SonyBlack
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 Save Format Research: Hey guys, today i'm starting this thread to Research the ps4 fileformat together.

We take the PS4 Save of Assassin's Creed Black Flag You must login or register to view this content.

Save key file:
You must login or register to view this content.

Save BlockTable:

Addional Info: I'm not sure yet how the structure is like, but it seems like they are using different blocks/Files, they might be using FilePackaging. Each block/file Is encrypted, encryption is not known yet, but it might be AES-CBC with IV and File Key...research will tell. The Encrypted Blocks start at 0x8000. The Key file might contain the keys we need to decrypt the fileblocks, but even the keyfile.bin might be encrypted.

Another posibilitie would be that the blocks are Encrypted with another Algorithm and uses the key/hash at the blocktable...time will tell.

Please feel free to share your thoughts/research here, i will keep this thread updated whenever new information is availible.

The following 2 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

Ozy, xSOADx

The following user groaned SonyBlack for this awful post:

U WOT M8
11-16-2013, 02:24 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Cheats for Campaigns I do not mind, but if you find out a way to bring it online, please do not share it. Thank you.
Last edited by Joel ; 11-16-2013 at 02:27 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

AMNE, cod5cl, paki4life, AFG, xSOADx
11-16-2013, 07:50 PM #3
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Cheats for Campaigns I do not mind, but if you find out a way to bring it online, please do not share it. Thank you.

Most games are server based, so it would be impossible to hack online only by modifying a save.

Unless, of course, the game is client based. Then the save is free game. More of the Developer's fault there.

In fact, the only way to hack online, from my knowledge, is to use RTM. But, that has not been developed for PS4 (yet).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo