11-24-2013, 03:47 AM #1
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lets talk more about this game for a moment sony and ngu, I played this game and thought wow this is greate it beats the shit out of repetitive cod, but i dont see much discussion about it, what about you guys? Who has played it and think it deservies some more spot light? Also what othere free to play pc games would you like ported to the ps4?
11-24-2013, 06:13 PM #11
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
Its so boring though.... you do the same thing every level
11-24-2013, 06:27 PM #12
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xLew
I've not even seen anything about this game tbh, only that its going to be a F2P (free to play) game.

Has there been any gameplay videos yet?

What's it even about?

the game is out on the ps4 and no its not free to play as you have to have psplus to play online. but for right now the game it self is free
11-24-2013, 06:51 PM #13
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
the game is out on the ps4 and no its not free to play as you have to have psplus to play online. but for right now the game it self is free

Sony stated F2p games do not need PSN+ confirmed by Adam Boyes Himself. So Yes WarFrame is Free To Play online without PSN+
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a list of games from IGN for the PS4 stating their status as retail or F2P.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 11-24-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: More info

The following 3 users say thank you to ATypicalSe7en for this useful post:

CronicImpulse, webzy, xLew--
11-25-2013, 10:33 PM #14
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
Originally posted by IgnoranceBliss. View Post
Its so boring though.... you do the same thing every level
yo do the same thing in cod too for all of the hundreds of games you play and that is the boring part.
11-26-2013, 04:10 PM #15
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
Originally posted by nawking View Post
yo do the same thing in cod too for all of the hundreds of games you play and that is the boring part.

Yeah cod is boring but atleast i get to play against different people. Atleast theres some type of challenge of playing against people with different playing styles and not ai.
11-28-2013, 05:25 AM #16
is it me or does it kind of look like a cross between vanquish and mass effect? ill defiantly give it a shot friday though
11-28-2013, 05:42 AM #17
Its fun but it really cant keep me interested for hours ill hop on play a mission or two then i start to loose interest.
12-04-2013, 01:58 AM #18
This game is alot of fun... cod got old quick! plus its freeSmile
12-04-2013, 03:02 AM #19
Wonder if its going to have a trophy patch at some point

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo