11-24-2013, 03:47 AM #1
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lets talk more about this game for a moment sony and ngu, I played this game and thought wow this is greate it beats the shit out of repetitive cod, but i dont see much discussion about it, what about you guys? Who has played it and think it deservies some more spot light? Also what othere free to play pc games would you like ported to the ps4?
11-24-2013, 10:51 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
I've not even seen anything about this game tbh, only that its going to be a F2P (free to play) game.

Has there been any gameplay videos yet?

What's it even about?
11-24-2013, 10:58 AM #3
reptil-1997
Gym leader
Originally posted by xLew
I've not even seen anything about this game tbh, only that its going to be a F2P (free to play) game.

Has there been any gameplay videos yet?

What's it even about?

The following user thanked reptil-1997 for this useful post:

xLew--
11-24-2013, 11:27 AM #4
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by nawking View Post
Lets talk more about this game for a moment sony and ngu, I played this game and thought wow this is greate it beats the shit out of repetitive cod, but i dont see much discussion about it, what about you guys? Who has played it and think it deservies some more spot light? Also what othere free to play pc games would you like ported to the ps4?

Played it on pc a few times. Didn't think it was that great. I guess it's ok for a free to play.
11-24-2013, 11:34 AM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
by the looks of that picture on the front of that video, i wont be playing it lol

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

xSOADx
11-24-2013, 12:12 PM #6
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
by the looks of that picture on the front of that video, i wont be playing it lol
its a good game on ps4 you should play it.
11-24-2013, 12:34 PM #7
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
This is currently my favorite ps4 game
11-24-2013, 01:07 PM #8
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion

Don't judge a book by its cover...

OP: Its a great game I've played a few hours of it but I'm currently still on Mercury :fa:

The following user thanked GodDrinksPepsi for this useful post:

SniperScope
11-24-2013, 04:33 PM #9
OMG tht looks amazin haha
11-24-2013, 06:08 PM #10
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
It's a good game as an alternative but if you haven't played it you might as well try it since it's free also for PSN+ players they give out a free bonus Pack in the PSN store to help you start the game so it's a Plus.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo