Post: Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year to the PS4 Section
12-19-2013, 11:49 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Did something like this PS3 trophy auction and trophy saves Sections over the years but wanted to post in our new PS4 Section...just to pass on my regards to everyone contributing in this Section. Initially it was a little slow around here with mainly one person posting *cough* xLew-- *cough* but bit by bit a few more of us joined the conversation and got excited with our new shiny box.

The countdown to launch was funny with people expressing how much they were looking forward to #4 and sharing individual painful stories of the loooong wait!

Just wanted to give a special nod to some of you who posted information on the PS4, some little tricks, launch titles, availability, funny stories etc
A Massive thank you to ~ xLew--, DrinkinMyStella, Camacheiro, RADZ1973, setsae, iTruceFret, Joelrca, Cryptic Soldier, Pixie Lott, DEREKTROTTER, Alt, Monkeydad1977, Cyberix, Hickey, skaterboy16, Scullzyy, Shoes., ResistTheSun, kris689, webzy & Porter_Justice ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Anyway...congrats to those who contributed and built a good Section, hope to see many more of you next year - Merry Christmas :santa: and a prosperous New Year to all.

Happy New Year to Everyone!
Last edited by jedt ; 01-02-2014 at 12:26 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

Alt, Cyberix, DEREKTROTTER, DrinkinMyStella, Hellstenen, iTruceFret, LightModz, Joseph, Richard., Scullzyy, skaterboy16, Swifter, webzy, xLew--
12-21-2013, 01:52 AM #11
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
I'm thankful to all of these people also, without their posting I probably wouldn't of got a PS4 as early as I did but every post they made me want it 10x. I appreciate you guy making my decision easier.

Also very nicely done on the post Jedt, not many people seem to appreciate work done these days.

Hope you all have a good christmas and new year, remember there's no such thing as too drunk. Winky Winky

That's a beautiful post mate - granted my comments are a bit flowery but you nailed it - much love from the jedt fella!

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Richard.
12-21-2013, 09:00 AM #12
Alt
Banned
Playstation friends! Enzo

Hope everyone has a very good Christmas!

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

jedt
12-21-2013, 10:36 AM #13
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ppl! Good wishes coming your way!

The following user thanked Cyberix for this useful post:

jedt
12-22-2013, 09:47 AM #14
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Playstation friends! Enzo

Hope everyone has a very good Christmas!

Originally posted by Cyberix View Post
Merry Christmas and a happy new year ppl! Good wishes coming your way!

Nicely said lads...right back at you!

Cyberix
12-22-2013, 06:22 PM #15
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Hello All

Did something like this PS3 trophy auction and trophy saves Sections over the years but wanted to post in our new PS4 Section...just to pass on my regards to everyone contributing in this Section. Initially it was a little slow around here with mainly one person posting *cough* xLew-- *cough* but bit by bit a few more of us joined the conversation and got excited with our new shiny box.

The countdown to launch was funny with people expressing how much they were looking forward to #4 and sharing individual painful stories of the loooong wait!

Just wanted to give a special nod to some of you who posted information on the PS4, some little tricks, launch titles, availability, funny stories etc
A Massive thank you to ~ xLew--, DrinkinMyStella, Camacheiro, RADZ1973, setsae, iTruceFret, Joelrca, Cryptic Soldier, Pixie Lott, DEREKTROTTER, Alt, Monkeydad1977, Cyberix, Hickey, Scullzyy, Shoes., skaterboy16, ResistTheSun, kris689, webzy & Porter_Justice ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Anyway...congrats to those who contributed and built a good Section, hope to see many more of you next year - Merry Christmas :santa: and a prosperous New Year to all.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Merry christmas bud, feels like a while since we spoke jedt, hope all is good with you.

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

jedt
12-23-2013, 12:08 PM #16
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
Merry christmas bud, feels like a while since we spoke jedt, hope all is good with you.

Right back at you mate, how are things?
Congrats on Mod - when did that happen?
It's funny seeing so many of my old Pals getting staff positions - Xlew, Gandalf, Foxkaz (some time ago) amongst others - do you enjoy it?
12-23-2013, 01:34 PM #17
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Right back at you mate, how are things?
Congrats on Mod - when did that happen?
It's funny seeing so many of my old Pals getting staff positions - Xlew, Gandalf, Foxkaz (some time ago) amongst others - do you enjoy it?

Things are good bud! Haven't been the best these past few days (flu and what not) but hopefully I get better for Christmas!
Mod, am happened around 2 months ago, c'mon Jedt, keep up with all the news! Haha
12-24-2013, 12:05 AM #18
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
Things are good bud! Haven't been the best these past few days (flu and what not) but hopefully I get better for Christmas!
Mod, am happened around 2 months ago, c'mon Jedt, keep up with all the news! Haha

Well hope the flu clears up very soon and God damn how dare I not know you were Mod - very :embarrassed:!

Elk
12-25-2013, 06:43 PM #19
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Hope everyone is having a great Christmas Day and look forward to chatting with you guys very soon! :santa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo