Post: Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year to the PS4 Section
12-19-2013, 11:49 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Did something like this PS3 trophy auction and trophy saves Sections over the years but wanted to post in our new PS4 Section...just to pass on my regards to everyone contributing in this Section. Initially it was a little slow around here with mainly one person posting *cough* xLew-- *cough* but bit by bit a few more of us joined the conversation and got excited with our new shiny box.

The countdown to launch was funny with people expressing how much they were looking forward to #4 and sharing individual painful stories of the loooong wait!

Just wanted to give a special nod to some of you who posted information on the PS4, some little tricks, launch titles, availability, funny stories etc
A Massive thank you to ~ xLew--, DrinkinMyStella, Camacheiro, RADZ1973, setsae, iTruceFret, Joelrca, Cryptic Soldier, Pixie Lott, DEREKTROTTER, Alt, Monkeydad1977, Cyberix, Hickey, skaterboy16, Scullzyy, Shoes., ResistTheSun, kris689, webzy & Porter_Justice ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Anyway...congrats to those who contributed and built a good Section, hope to see many more of you next year - Merry Christmas :santa: and a prosperous New Year to all.

Happy New Year to Everyone!
Last edited by jedt ; 01-02-2014 at 12:26 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

Alt, Cyberix, DEREKTROTTER, DrinkinMyStella, Hellstenen, iTruceFret, LightModz, Joseph, Richard., Scullzyy, skaterboy16, Swifter, webzy, xLew--
12-28-2013, 09:52 AM #20
webzy
Work hard get Better
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Hello All

Did something like this PS3 trophy auction and trophy saves Sections over the years but wanted to post in our new PS4 Section...just to pass on my regards to everyone contributing in this Section. Initially it was a little slow around here with mainly one person posting *cough* xLew-- *cough* but bit by bit a few more of us joined the conversation and got excited with our new shiny box.

The countdown to launch was funny with people expressing how much they were looking forward to #4 and sharing individual painful stories of the loooong wait!

Just wanted to give a special nod to some of you who posted information on the PS4, some little tricks, launch titles, availability, funny stories etc
A Massive thank you to ~ xLew--, DrinkinMyStella, Camacheiro, RADZ1973, setsae, iTruceFret, Joelrca, Cryptic Soldier, Pixie Lott, DEREKTROTTER, Alt, Monkeydad1977, Cyberix, Hickey, Scullzyy, Shoes., skaterboy16, ResistTheSun, kris689, webzy & Porter_Justice ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Anyway...congrats to those who contributed and built a good Section, hope to see many more of you next year - Merry Christmas :santa: and a prosperous New Year to all.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Thanks for creating this thread Jedit, hope you and everyone else here had a very merry Christmas and will have a great
New year and a prosperous one for NGU as well Happy.

The following user thanked webzy for this useful post:

jedt
12-31-2013, 09:21 PM #21
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Just a couple of hours away from New Years so wanted to drop a quick line and hope you guys have a great one!

01-01-2014, 09:48 PM #22
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Hello All

A Massive thank you to ~ xLew--, DrinkinMyStella, Camacheiro, RADZ1973, setsae, iTruceFret, Joelrca, Cryptic Soldier, Pixie Lott, DEREKTROTTER, Alt, Monkeydad1977, Cyberix, Hickey, skaterboy16, ResistTheSun, kris689, webzy & Porter_Justice ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

thanks bro hope you have a good year as well.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo