Post: [Spoilers] 229 inFAMOUS: Second Son Leaked Screenshots Show Amazing Graphics...
03-13-2014, 09:12 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

As gamers are starting to receive early copies of inFAMOUS: Second Son today a YouTube user leaked the first twenty minutes of gameplay, and while Sony almost immediately took it down, 229 screenshots from the video are left for us to enjoy.

The screenshots include mild spoilers (the lack of dialogue helps, and it’s just the very beginning of the story, but you’ve been warned), and reveal some unexpected features, like an Uncharted-like platforming session and a graffiti minigame.

Despite the fact that the screenshots show some compression due to the fact that they’ve been taken from a video, the graphics definitely look fantastic.

Don’t believe me? Just take a look at the gallery right here ---> You must login or register to view this content.
03-13-2014, 09:51 PM #2
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
lol I am not looking at this since i don´t want to spoil the game for myself since i do like infamous but for the people that already did it tell me one thing how good are the graphics? Tustin
03-13-2014, 10:16 PM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Don't spoil yourself guys, it will ruin your moments on playing the game. I remember my time when I played GTA V and I looked at a spoil for the ending game :p.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke
03-13-2014, 10:28 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
ive seen a few but thats it, does look so nice though!
03-16-2014, 01:50 AM #5
I want to watch it soo bad its just ugh !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo