Post: [Rumour] PS4 Receiving Massive Performance Boost From Team ICE
05-18-2014, 10:01 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [h=1]PS4 Receiving Massive Performance Boost From Team ICE, Xbox One Port Difference Will Grow Larger: Insider[/h]
Well known industry insider Thuway and Tidux have shared pretty interesting details regarding next-gen console war between Xbox One and Playstation 4. On May 15, Tidux in a hidden tone teased some improvements coming to Playstation 4 in future.

Today, to this tweet of Tidux, Thuway aka Ahsan Rasheed gave a interesting reply, "If the number you are giving me is true, than it really is game over Xbox One."

Later on Thuway clarfied that he is not talking about sales war between Xbox One and Playstation 4 but Playstation 4 performance boost coming in future.

Thuway clarified: "I don't mean game over in terms of sales. I am talking about power. PS4 performance boost rumor is insane. I find it hard to swallow"

"But if it is true, the Xbox One to PS4 port differences will grow much larger if devs choose to make PS4 versions shine."

Going through the entire conversation it seems like Tidux is hinting towards improvements from ICE team for Playstation 4 and contents Naughty Dog will show at E3 2014.

Ex-IGN Editor, Jeremy Conard replied this to the above tweet of Tidux: "that's what Sony should play at E3 when ND shows off the face melting work the ICE team has done"

These industry insiders have pretty good track record of leaking information way before its official announcement, so we just can't completely ignore them. Are you guys excited about the new course of turn next-gen consoles war between PS4 vs Xbox One is about to take? Tell us in the comment section below what you guys are expecting.

Source:
You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

King Sosa, skaterboy16, TheGreatestSyn, xShadow
05-18-2014, 10:45 PM #2
Alt
Banned
The only image I see fit as a response to this.

You must login or register to view this content.

Who agrees?

The following 7 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

Cien, iiJoKa-x, Mr Grumpy, SeanVII, TheGreatestSyn, xLew--, xShadow
05-19-2014, 01:46 AM #3
Thank you, but we all know the xbox fanboy will still claim the graphics are the same and XB1 is still betr lol
05-19-2014, 01:53 AM #4
Xbox one going bad as they had to put price down by £80 to boost sales, and even that not working for them either as lot people go Ps4 as to which me and all my gaming buddies have done as we have always dons playstations from the beginnings Winky WinkySmile
05-19-2014, 02:54 AM #5
xIDAFG
Banned
All i Have To Say... Im Proudly Ps4 Owner!! Smile

The following user thanked xIDAFG for this useful post:

A1
05-19-2014, 07:51 AM #6
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
Woah, now that sounds like game, set, match for the Xbox One. Sony takes this generation by storm
05-19-2014, 08:11 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
its inevitable that games will get better and devs will know how to make the games better as time goes on but this seems to be like they've figured something really good out already which will make a noticeable difference, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... hopefully e3 shows something.
05-19-2014, 08:52 AM #8
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
There was no doubt that the PS4 would win this console war between XBOX...
05-19-2014, 09:14 AM #9
divybc
Former Staff
Gimmie games already! This console holds a ton of potential and I stuck playing crap like Ghosts...

Watch Dogs, Drive Club, The Division, The Crew and TLOU remastered hurry up!!!

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

SeanVII
05-19-2014, 10:19 AM #10
mack32
Hurah!
Originally posted by xLew
[h=1]PS4 Receiving Massive Performance Boost From Team ICE, Xbox One Port Difference Will Grow Larger: Insider[/h]
Well known industry insider Thuway and Tidux have shared pretty interesting details regarding next-gen console war between Xbox One and Playstation 4. On May 15, Tidux in a hidden tone teased some improvements coming to Playstation 4 in future.

Today, to this tweet of Tidux, Thuway aka Ahsan Rasheed gave a interesting reply, "If the number you are giving me is true, than it really is game over Xbox One."

Later on Thuway clarfied that he is not talking about sales war between Xbox One and Playstation 4 but Playstation 4 performance boost coming in future.

Thuway clarified: "I don't mean game over in terms of sales. I am talking about power. PS4 performance boost rumor is insane. I find it hard to swallow"

"But if it is true, the Xbox One to PS4 port differences will grow much larger if devs choose to make PS4 versions shine."

Going through the entire conversation it seems like Tidux is hinting towards improvements from ICE team for Playstation 4 and contents Naughty Dog will show at E3 2014.

Ex-IGN Editor, Jeremy Conard replied this to the above tweet of Tidux: "that's what Sony should play at E3 when ND shows off the face melting work the ICE team has done"

These industry insiders have pretty good track record of leaking information way before its official announcement, so we just can't completely ignore them. Are you guys excited about the new course of turn next-gen consoles war between PS4 vs Xbox One is about to take? Tell us in the comment section below what you guys are expecting.

Source:
You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.

is Team ICE the same people who did the gta iv icenhancer mod?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo