08-05-2014, 02:03 PM #1
Default Avatar
Kitnix
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some of you may know that there was an image a while ago which appeared to show a 'Music Player Demo' for the PS4.

[img]https://puu.sh/aFKtF/6a87f4a78c.png [/img]

[img] https://puu.sh/aFKuN/319be31e90.png[/img]

I was also lucky enough to use a dev console which also had the 'Music Player Demo', however it had a different icon and It was locked on my account as I did not have the license to use it. I should have taken a screenshot or a photo on my phone as I no longer have the console with me.

As we can already import music via the ShareFactory this is most likely going to be our very own Music Player app to import and play our own music.

If this is the case hopefully we are still able to play the music during gameplay. So far this is only possible using Sonys own music service, 'Music Unlimited', which is pretty pricey.

Let me know some of your thoughts and ideas.
Last edited by Alt ; 08-05-2014 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Added images using img tags.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kitnix for this useful post:

Budz, Mythusala
08-05-2014, 02:49 PM #2
Alt
Banned
I think it'll be in the 1.80 update, or an update soon.

Myself wouldn't use this too much as I normally use my Macbook Pro for playing music on my surround sound.

Nice to have though I guess.
08-05-2014, 04:05 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I think it'll be in the 1.80 update, or an update soon.

Myself wouldn't use this too much as I normally use my Macbook Pro for playing music on my surround sound.

Nice to have though I guess.

Hopefully! I think I would use this a fair amount as my laptop has now broken and my phone speakers are not great at all. It's still a neat little feature to have.
08-05-2014, 04:42 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Kitnix View Post
Hopefully! I think I would use this a fair amount as my laptop has now broken and my phone speakers are not great at all. It's still a neat little feature to have.

Indeed great little feature to have on the PS4.
08-05-2014, 04:47 PM #5
Aвσνє
Do a barrel roll!
Nice feature, hopefully we can import music on certain ps4 games to listen to them while playing.
08-05-2014, 05:03 PM #6
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by AboveIsCoolYeah View Post
Nice feature, hopefully we can import music on certain ps4 games to listen to them while playing.

The PS4 should be capable of playing it anyway, however if not then yes that would be good. I remember Little Big Planet had this feature for the PS3.
08-05-2014, 05:24 PM #7
Alt
Banned
Also the 1.80 update could have this.

"Sony has still got a lot of work to do for the PS4’s firmware. For example, the company could add a real stand-by function, one where you will be able to resume your game exactly where you stopped it."
08-05-2014, 05:45 PM #8
Budz
Former Staff
If this is truly implemented into the PS4, I'll be in complete love with it. I badly want to put music onto my console. You brightened my day with this thread!
08-05-2014, 06:15 PM #9
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
ide say itll be in fw2.00.
08-05-2014, 07:55 PM #10
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
You can import your own music via Share Factory now???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo