01-01-2015, 06:25 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just curious which PS4 games are on your list Smile
I don't have the console so I was curious which titles are must haves.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Mystery
01-02-2015, 08:06 PM #11
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by JP View Post
Assassin's Creed: Unity really? That game was broken as shit. It could have been amazing, but it failed on so many levels.

Anyway, Grand Theft Auto: V, and god help me for saying this, but Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare are both amazing games and really well put together. The overall best game has to be Far Cry: 4 though (I haven't played it but by what I've seen on YouTube and with friends).

Uncharted 4 will probably take 2015 by storm in terms of game of the year imo. H1Z1 is looking pretty sweet as well.

Oh, Minecrafts good too Winky Winky

yeah far cry is very good although the coop is a let down as you cant do missions together, if you could i would say game of the year 2014...?
01-03-2015, 01:47 AM #12
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Lmao Advanced Warefare really, if your gunna criticize others votes then vote on the worst CoD in the history of CoD isnt such a great Idea. The New assassins creed puts the others ac's to shame while Advanced Warfare puts CoD in shame

Worst COD in history? Mate have you played Ghosts or Modern Warfare 3.. Unity was a fuck up and rushed compered to the likes of Assassin's Creed 2 and Revelations.
01-03-2015, 04:35 AM #13
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by JP View Post
Worst COD in history? Mate have you played Ghosts or Modern Warfare 3.. Unity was a fuck up and rushed compered to the likes of Assassin's Creed 2 and Revelations.

Yes I have played MW3 and Ghost, they blowed as well, but not compared to AW, n there isn't going to be an AC Ezio anymore, but in mine and many others Unity was an excellent edition to the AC saga,
01-03-2015, 12:29 PM #14
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
GTA V
Advanced Warfare
FIFA 15
Far Cry 4

They are the only ones I can think of. There aren't really any 'must have' games.
01-03-2015, 11:45 PM #15
AgentJon
Former Staff
Middle Earth has to be on the top of my personal list.
Killzone, AC: BF, WatchDogs, Resogun, Binding of Isaac Rebirth (Give it a chance!).
Those are in no order.
Evidently; those are the only games I really played and still have (other than sports games).

I played 'Thief' and that game sucked IMO.
01-04-2015, 04:56 PM #16
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
Middle Earth has to be on the top of my personal list.
Killzone, AC: BF, WatchDogs, Resogun, Binding of Isaac Rebirth (Give it a chance!).
Those are in no order.
Evidently; those are the only games I really played and still have (other than sports games).

I played 'Thief' and that game sucked IMO.

IMO WatchDogs was over hyped by a long shot. The game sucked.
01-05-2015, 02:20 AM #17
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alt View Post
IMO WatchDogs was over hyped by a long shot. The game sucked.

It was over hyped a lot, but it still held up for me as for 'not sucking'.
I could be in denial since I have yet to beat it after having it since it came out lol.
01-07-2015, 05:17 AM #18
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
You don't even have a PS4 noob stare
Well, I hope I had 10 PS4 games to tell you, but I only have 5!! My top 3 are: #1 Battlefield 4 (obviously <3) #2 Destiny #3 TLOU remastered
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Just curious which PS4 games are on your list Smile
I don't have the console so I was curious which titles are must haves.
01-25-2015, 11:30 PM #19
Ciri
I defeated!
none.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo