Post: You can now upgrade your sub account to a master account!
02-13-2015, 12:50 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats happening?

I'm happy to announce the introduction of a long requested feature to your PlayStation experience.

SEN sub account holders who are over 18 can now upgrade their existing account to a master account!

Upgrading to a master account will allow you access to the full range of online and account features without losing access to your Friends List, Trophies and any Store content purchased on the sub account (even if funded by the master account).

How will this affect the original master account?

The master account holder will receive notification via e-mail once the upgrade is complete.
The master account holder will not need to authorise the upgrade and cannot block the upgrade.
The master account is no longer responsible for any purchases or subscriptions made by the sub account.
The master account holder gains an extra slot should they wish to add any extra sub accounts to your master account.

What happens to the stuff I've already purchased?

Content and services will be linked to the account that was used to purchase them. So any content purchased when signed in to the the Sub account will then belong to the new, upgraded master account. Any content purchased on the original master account will remain linked to it.

What can my new master account do?

The upgraded account has all the features of a master account with access to Friends, Trophies subscriptions as well as social/sharing features and an empty wallet for Store purchases.

Please note the upgraded account will be responsible for any pre-orders or subscription renewals active from before the upgrade.

How do I upgrade my sub account?

To begin with you can only upgrade your sub account using the Sony Entertainment Network website. For full instructions on how to upgrade your sub account please click You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

BigTrain, FallofReach, Rebuged, samet2013, xkickme
02-13-2015, 01:30 PM #2
xkickme
Bounty hunter
Thanks bro Smile
02-13-2015, 01:34 PM #3
Took them long enough... :madsal:
02-13-2015, 10:09 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Finally lol, Sony letting parents control kids when they turn 18 =Z
02-14-2015, 09:41 PM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Thanks for the information man; it's about damn time.
02-15-2015, 11:21 AM #6
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Whats happening?

I'm happy to announce the introduction of a long requested feature to your PlayStation experience.

SEN sub account holders who are over 18 can now upgrade their existing account to a master account!

Upgrading to a master account will allow you access to the full range of online and account features without losing access to your Friends List, Trophies and any Store content purchased on the sub account (even if funded by the master account).

How will this affect the original master account?

The master account holder will receive notification via e-mail once the upgrade is complete.
The master account holder will not need to authorise the upgrade and cannot block the upgrade.
The master account is no longer responsible for any purchases or subscriptions made by the sub account.
The master account holder gains an extra slot should they wish to add any extra sub accounts to your master account.

What happens to the stuff I've already purchased?

Content and services will be linked to the account that was used to purchase them. So any content purchased when signed in to the the Sub account will then belong to the new, upgraded master account. Any content purchased on the original master account will remain linked to it.

What can my new master account do?

The upgraded account has all the features of a master account with access to Friends, Trophies subscriptions as well as social/sharing features and an empty wallet for Store purchases.

Please note the upgraded account will be responsible for any pre-orders or subscription renewals active from before the upgrade.

How do I upgrade my sub account?

To begin with you can only upgrade your sub account using the Sony Entertainment Network website. For full instructions on how to upgrade your sub account please click You must login or register to view this content.

OMG!!! Are you a smart!

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo