06-21-2015, 10:30 AM #1
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was unsure as to where the best place to post this was.

I was wondering if there was anyone who would be able to help with a few trophies that I am struggling on in Wolfenstein the old blood and Mortal Kombat.

If you are able to help drop me a message and we can see sort something out.

Thank all
06-26-2015, 12:09 AM #2
I would help but i dont own either of those games, a good place to look is psnprofiles.com join the site and they have gaming session setups and other great ways to help you earn trophies. Good luck !

The following user thanked CronicImpulse for this useful post:

Westers
06-27-2015, 07:33 AM #3
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by CronicImpulse View Post
I would help but i dont own either of those games, a good place to look is psnprofiles.com join the site and they have gaming session setups and other great ways to help you earn trophies. Good luck !

I dont think that you will need the game. Thank you for the advise I will have a look into it.
07-07-2015, 03:43 PM #4
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by titch87 View Post
Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section. I was unsure as to where the best place to post this was.

I was wondering if there was anyone who would be able to help with a few trophies that I am struggling on in Wolfenstein the old blood and Mortal Kombat.

If you are able to help drop me a message and we can see sort something out.

Thank all

Just platinum old blood. Very easy. Mortal kombat still downloading
07-08-2015, 10:23 PM #5
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Just platinum old blood. Very easy. Mortal kombat still downloading

Would you be able to help with the challenges for me?
07-11-2015, 12:38 AM #6
H4MZ4
Little One
Yeah you don't need the game to share play... Well only the host needs the game, and only the host needs ps plus
07-12-2015, 09:26 PM #7
I no longer have Old Blood but what challenges are giving you grief.

Here a couple of the challange video's I saved.

Workshop Challenge.

Graveyard Challange.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo