06-06-2016, 01:53 PM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I play it just because my friends play it. Without them, I wouldn't bother touching my ps4.*

you?

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

a2vb
06-06-2016, 03:58 PM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Joel View Post
I play it just because my friends play it. Without them, I wouldn't bother touching my ps4.*

you?

I hate my life , instead of killing myself I distract myself with my ps4.

The following user thanked Best Mate for this useful post:

RedDotDinosaur
06-06-2016, 03:59 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I play it because i've always had a passion for video games. Ive never been a PC person, I just cant do it. So count that out for me. I do want a Xbox 1 though and with them only being $300 right now, I might just go pick one up.
06-06-2016, 04:00 PM #4
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Best

That's pretty serious... o_o
06-06-2016, 04:01 PM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by xI
That's pretty serious... o_o

I'm just being honest.
06-06-2016, 04:03 PM #6
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I'm just being honest.

Bro, I hope you're being serious because that's something you don't joke about. Im not saying I want you to hate your life or anything like that. Just a lot of people have killed themselves and it's sad to see that. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I'm not even joking either dude
06-06-2016, 04:06 PM #7
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by xI
Bro, I hope you're being serious because that's something you don't joke about. Im not saying I want you to hate your life or anything like that. Just a lot of people have killed themselves and it's sad to see that. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I'm not even joking either dude

I am being honest and thank you but I know I am too much of a bitch to kill myself.
06-06-2016, 04:06 PM #8
Original
League Champion

There's a thread here on suicide/mental health issues and I'm not saying you fit into either the suicidal or mentally unwell/unstable categories but writing words like 'killing myself' is going to bring a lot of attention to yourself. There's a whole host of community members, including myself, Squid-eye, Milk to name a few, and various others who're more than willing to help you if you're genuinely in that particular frame of mind
06-06-2016, 04:08 PM #9
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Original View Post
There's a thread here on suicide/mental health issues and I'm not saying you fit into either the suicidal or mentally unwell/unstable categories but writing words like 'killing myself' is going to bring a lot of attention to yourself. There's a whole host of community members, including myself, Squid-eye, Milk to name a few, and various others who're more than willing to help you if you're genuinely in that particular frame of mind

I don't have time for that and I am glad that this community has that section but I will not take any part of it.
06-06-2016, 04:09 PM #10
Original
League Champion
I don't have time for that and I am glad that this community has that section but I will not take any part of it.

If you do need help, theres plenty of members who're willing to help, myself included. Only a PM away!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo