Post: New ofw mods + modded backup + new vehicle menu with tons of features
03-27-2018, 08:50 PM #1
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New procedure. Every time someone uses a mod to break multiplayer, I will remove the current public mods except fixes and keep everything new to myself until it's fixed again. The developer of the vehicle spawner is still adding new features but will also take note on whether or not to release it due to these circumstances and is creating a ban list. Sorry but you'll have them back when you clean your mess. Cheers!

ALL MODS: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to GLITCHED BANE for this useful post:

ASSASSIN_DUDE, evanodair
04-07-2018, 11:53 AM #2
I don't really understand why people would take cheats and modding to the online component of video games. Whenever i mod a game or cheat in it i keep it to myself in offline single player. Why would people spoil multiplayer by dropping meteorites in GTA Online or spreading zombies in about every RDR lobby? These people spoil it for honest people that understand what joy modding and cheating brings to THEMSELVES and understand not to spoil it for OTHERS. I came here looking for some updates only to find out all the mods are taken down due to these "people".
08-05-2018, 07:55 AM #3
Originally posted by GLITCHED
New procedure. Every time someone uses a mod to break multiplayer, I will remove the current public mods except fixes and keep everything new to myself until it's fixed again. The developer of the vehicle spawner is still adding new features but will also take note on whether or not to release it due to these circumstances and is creating a ban list. Sorry but you'll have them back when you clean your mess. Cheers!

ALL MODS: You must login or register to view this content.

Link is dead bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo