03-25-2020, 11:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i've been messing around with game files to find out wich mods works in 2020, here is what i found:

1) Rideable animals still works (no modder pool)

2) Full session freeze wagon works (i tested the mod by myself) but when near cities you'll experience massive FPS drops (tested near blackwater AND escalera). I think this is caused by the spawn of npc wagons, not sure.

3) I can't get to work the walk under water mod: i tried every possible combination of components.xml and liquid.xml it simply don't work. I tried to edit Mover Sim standing height but when i get into water the character will glitch out and after a few seconds drown anyways. I don't know if this is caused by some conflict with other mods (riding animals?)
FIXED! There was an error in buoancy parameter

4) I can't get to work the poltergeist mod; i don't know if this has been patched since it's an old mod, also any reference/file about this has been deleted so i don't know if i need to edit other files.

5) The mod provided by CaboosesaysWTF to drive boats/rafts don't work. I tested this several times but boats will move only a few centimeters and then stop, i know there's a mod by Glitched Matrix that can get boats to fly away but i don't know what parameters needs some changing...

6) Mods about weapons had been patched (modder pool). I'm talking about base_repeater, base_pistol, ecc. files. I don't know if merging weapons is patched as i'm not informed about this and i don't know how it works. I also don't know if weapons/effects from undead nightmare are patched, but i guess yes.

7) jedijosh trainer menu some times stops working ("You can't use this menu online, contact the developers"), after several tests i found out it happens when many people left the session or when you're left alone in the session or when selecting competitive modes (shootout, cooperative missions, undead overrun). It also happens often when selecting private mode. I think it's related by the Network Options hook inside the menu but i could be wrong.

That's all i found with many, many hours of testing ALL BY MYSELF. I didn't get any help by anyone, be aware that this is my first time trying to mod the game and my understanding of parameters is very little compared to other modders like Glitched Matrix, CaboosesaysWTF, Assassin Dude, ecc.
Last edited by Sharingan33 ; 03-31-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo