05-30-2015, 07:43 AM #1
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So im not sure where to start looking for this game i have just the regular rdr. and where can i get the best mods for public 1.08.
05-30-2015, 06:58 PM #2
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
1. The Mastered Poltergeist mod: Allows a player to glide across the map at any speed with full control while in stealth, antifreeze, and no-clip through any surface.
2. Full Session Wagons: Allows the modder to freeze an entire session including players using the older versions of antifreeze
3. Original Rideable Animals: The ability to ride any animal in the game. (Modder Pool Only)
4. Object Spawner: Can spawn any object in the game. The latest version that allows you to spawn any number of objects and rare vehicles is unreleased.
5. RGH/ Jtag Scripts: Allows experienced modders to play as any animal or npc, anti crash meaning they can watch you spawn wagons and ride zombies without freezing. Along with an assortment of custom mods and menus to use online without being sent to modder pool.
6. Explosive Ammo: Turns the proximity of the modder into a war zone, grants the ability to normal players. (Modder Pool Only)
7. The A-Bomb: Has a wide range of affects depending on its settings. The first mod to destroy the servers by eliminating all npcs and players with a constant explosion that covers the entire map. Mild versions can launch wagons and players across the map. (Modder Pool Only)
8. Quicksilver + Force Mod: Run fast, and slice/ freeze people with your knife from miles away.
9. Omnipotent Cam: See the entire map and drop wagons from one location.
10. NPC Spammer: Causes npcs to be invincible and zombies to be rideable, allows players within the proximity of the modder to gain unlimited xp, Must bypass patches for it to work. Capable of overloading the servers when combined with a glitch (Happening now on both consoles).

All of these listed are not necessarily in this order of which one is the best. There is a huge variety of mods that create different affects on Red Dead. The Cheat Menu was the first mod, not including the gamesaves. The Cheat menu is the most common tool used by modders because it grants them the ability to spawn wagons to freeze people.

All of these mods are credited to Twisted, GreatWhite, Apocalpyse, Warlock, Victory Red, And Glitched Matrix.

My Current Unfinished Projects: Operational SP Vehicles, Sasquatch + Unicorns online, Anti-Session Overload, and more. Stay tuned to You must login or register to view this content. for demonstrations and updates.
The other modders will post theirs.
Last edited by GLITCHED BANE ; 05-30-2015 at 10:49 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo