07-09-2015, 01:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been working on my RDR GOTY patch0 and blus file for a few days. I got the blus file from a up900 discgame patch I think is the name and rpf tool to install some mods into the pacth0 and replace the original patch0 with the modded one. I last pexploit to inject mods in archive/backup i made for this. I then restore it to ps3 and goto GOTY [DISC] as soon as I hit X, It will tell me to insert the disc then try to play again I used Apocalype00000 patch0 from a post about a year ago. I doubt it's something wrong with the patch cause I have a friend who can get into modder pool on the 1st or i think even undead nightmare. When I try GOTY seems to give me the error. Any ideas please share them below Happy
07-10-2015, 10:49 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by witchcraftnigga View Post
I have been working on my RDR GOTY patch0 and blus file for a few days. I got the blus file from a up900 discgame patch I think is the name and rpf tool to install some mods into the pacth0 and replace the original patch0 with the modded one. I last pexploit to inject mods in archive/backup i made for this. I then restore it to ps3 and goto GOTY [DISC] as soon as I hit X, It will tell me to insert the disc then try to play again I used Apocalype00000 patch0 from a post about a year ago. I doubt it's something wrong with the patch cause I have a friend who can get into modder pool on the 1st or i think even undead nightmare. When I try GOTY seems to give me the error. Any ideas please share them below Happy

All mods have been patched bro, just play the game legit.
07-11-2015, 04:16 PM #3
I fixed it, I had wrong patch for rpf mods and also mods dont work on goty or undead with no jailbreak so i needed regular which i have you can only use goty and undead in singleplayer regular aka the first rdr to play online with no jailbreak
07-11-2015, 10:12 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by witchcraftnigga View Post
I fixed it, I had wrong patch for rpf mods and also mods dont work on goty or undead with no jailbreak so i needed regular which i have you can only use goty and undead in singleplayer regular aka the first rdr to play online with no jailbreak

Well which one do you have? GOTY or what?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo