11-24-2011, 10:34 PM #1
TLI
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There are two ways you can become a werewolf:-

- Get attacked by one.

OR

- Follow a quest-chain in Whiterun, which is:

1) Go to Whiterun and complete a quest for the Jarl of Dragonreach. (Join the Companions).

2) Complete every quest that is available by them until you complete the chain.

3) The Companions will then finally send you on one last job to gather items and meet them at Underforge.

4) When at Underforge, you go under a ritual where you must drink blood and transform into a werewolf.

Done!

Notes:
- The transformation has a duration of 2.5mins, but you can add another 30secs on each time you eat a human. (Eating also replenishes health).
- Once the transformation wears off, you have to wait 24hrs before you can transform again.
- I highly suggest not transforming when you're near civilization as guards will turn hostile and attack you.
- When transformed, you gain 1900 carry weight which adds on top of your current number.

Unlockables:
- Totem 1: Scent of Blood: Detect all living beings in a large area for 1min.
- Totem 2: Howl of the Pack - You summon 2 wolves to fight by your side.
- Totem 3: Howl of Rage - You make enemies up to level 25 flee for 30secs.

I'm not sure how you unlock them yet, but I thought I'd post what I know anyway just to give people an idea about the Werewolf form. :embarrassed:

Thanks for reading, I hope it helped someone!

The following user thanked TLI for this useful post:

FoxkaZ
11-24-2011, 10:43 PM #2
Originally posted by TLI View Post
There are two ways you can become a werewolf:-

- Get attacked by one.

OR

1) Go to Whiterun and complete a quest for the Jarl of Dragonreach. (Join the Companions).

3) The Companions will then finally send you on one last job to gather items and meet them at Underforge.

4) When at Underforge, you go under a ritual where you must drink blood and transform into a werewolf.

Done!

Notes:
- The transformation has a duration of 2.5mins, but you can add another 30secs on each time you eat a human. (Eating also replenishes health).
- Once the transformation wears off, you have to wait 24hrs before you can transform again.
- I highly suggest not transforming when you're near civilization as guards will turn hostile and attack you.
- When transformed, you gain 1900 carry weight which adds on top of your current number.

Unlockables:

I'm not sure how you unlock them yet, but I thought I'd post what I know anyway just to give people an idea about the Werewolf form. :embarrassed:

Not my answer but to help others:

"The three totems above have to be unlocked and then you can pray at them in the underforge in Whiterun, you can use one at a time to as werewolf power. Werewolf powers are used with the same button as the button which activated your Beast Form."

"There are Companion radiant quests to retrieve totems that open up how to unlock more werewolf abilities in Skyrim."

The following user thanked A-SCARED-WALRUS for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes
11-25-2011, 08:23 AM #3
Originally posted by TLI View Post
There are two ways you can become a werewolf:-

- Get attacked by one.

OR

Done!

Notes:

Unlockables:

you should make a thread of vampires as well inside this along with locations but thanks for the info idk about werewolf stats

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo