11-28-2011, 09:22 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This guy Jerich posted loads of threads about how to max up damage to the most unreal amounts on the Bethesda forums. Here is a quote from one of the threads.

Originally posted by another user

Armor / Weapons with no training:
Full Daedric Armor: 160 Armor
Daedric Bow: 24 Damage
Daedric Dagger: 12 Damage (wrote down wrong... I think it was this)
Daedric Two Handed Sword: 26 Damage
Daedric One Handed Sword: 15 Damage

100 skill with Juggernaut 5, Well Fitted, Tower Of Strength, Matching Set and 5 Weapon Perks (13 Perks Total)

Full Daedric Armor: 538 Armor
Daedric Bow: 57 Damage
Daedric Dagger: 33 Damage
Daedric Two Handed Sword: 72 Damage
Daedric One Handed Sword: 42 Damage

With Daedric Smithing Level 100 (Steel, Dwarven, Orcish, Ebony, Daedric: 5 Perks) (18 Perks Total)
Full Daedric Armor: 765 Armor
Daedric Bow: 87 Damage
Daedric Dagger: 63 Damage
Daedric Two Handed Sword: 102 Damage
Daedric One Handed Sword: 72 Damage

Level 100 Enchanting (5 X Enchanter, Insighful, Corpus, Extra Effect: 8 Perks) (26 Perks Total)
With Level 100 Enchanted Smithing Gear and Using Store-bought Smithing Potions (+50 Smithing for 30 Seconds)
Full Daedric Armor: 1107 Armor
Daedric Bow: 141 Damage
Daedric Dagger: 117 Damage
Daedric Two Handed Sword: 156 Damage
Daedric One Handed Sword: 126 Damage

Level 100 Alchemy (5 X Alchemy, Physician, Benefactor: 7 Perks) (33 Perks Total)
You can brew better + Enchanting and + Smithing Potions with Alchemy than you can with store bought (Note you can eek out about 5-10% more by using Enchanting to Improve Alchemy and Alchemy to Improve Enchanting until your potions are +130% Smithing and +32% Enchanting. Your crafting gear is then +29% X 4 (instead of 25% from base enchanting). The potions make a huge difference.
Full Daedric Armor: 1597 Armor
Daedric Bow: 195 Damage
Daedric Dagger: 171 Damage
Daedric Two Handed Sword: 210 Damage
Daedric One Handed Sword: 180 Damage

At this level it looks like Daggers are the clear winner... but they don't benefit from enchants...

Gear fully Enchanted
4 X Weapon Enchants and 4 X Armor Enchants. (Note I used the +32% self made Enchanting Potion to Power the Enchants... if you don't do this, your results will be 20%ish lower)
Full Daedric Armor: 2125 Armor
Daedric Bow: 562 Damage
Daedric Dagger: 171 Damage - Too bad one handed enchants don't work for daggers... I guess sneak attacking with fully enchanted swords is better.
Daedric Two Handed Sword: 605 Damage
Daedric One Handed Sword: 518 Damage

Dual wielding One handed weapons seems to be the best for DPS. They also seem to sneak attack for more.

Add 60 Second Weapon + Armor Potions
Custom Made Potions using my enchanted Alchemy gear: Last 60 seconds
Full Daedric Armor: 2419 Armor
Daedric Bow: 1242 Damage - So much the display reads 124!=P
Daedric Dagger: 171 Damage
Daedric Two Handed Sword: 1391 Damage!
Daedric One Handed Sword: 1192 Damage

Add 60 Second Weapon + Armor Potions + Bugged Marskman Potion
The Marksman potion seems to be bugged and gives a flat 130% to all damage Last 60 seconds
Full Daedric Armor: 2419 Armor
Daedric Bow: 1242 Damage - So much the display reads 124!=P
Daedric Dagger: 393 Damage- Marksman buffs this too!
Daedric Two Handed Sword: 3199 Damage!
Daedric One Handed Sword: 2742 Damage

Dual wielding One handed weapons now clearly do the most damage followed by Two handed weapons than Weapon + shield. Daggers come in last. Sword Sneak Attack (16452) Dagger Sneak Attack (628Cool Man (aka Tustin) Bow Sneak Attack (3726)
Pretty much, a one handed weapon sneak attack will kill almost anything at this damage level, even on master. A bow sneak attack will most likely one shot anything except for a boss dragon. Edit: It looks like you get these numbers because of a bug with Marskman Potion that makes it's damage a universal modification. It seems to be stacking with the One-handed and Two-handed Potions.)

All of the Above + the Orc Berkserker Rage
The 100% damage bonus of Berserker Rage seems to stack with everything!
Full Daedric Armor: 2469 Armor
Daedric Bow: 2583 Damage - So much the display reads 258!=P
Daedric Dagger: 787 Damage Sneak attacks for 23.6k
Daedric Two Handed Sword: 6399 Damage!
Daedric One Handed Sword: 5485 Damage Sneak attacks for 32.9k

Conclusion:
Using 26 points to get these crafting feats seem to no-brainer for any min-maxer playing on Master's difficulty. They synergize incredibly well. Dual Wielding One handed weapons / Archery Seem to be the way to go for DPS with Two handed weapons coming closely behind. Once you are this buffed, your hardest problem will be not accidentally killing your hireling.

If you don't like Daedric Armor you could use an Ebony Chest (That's what I do) This took me from 2175 Armor to 1793 Armor. Still Plenty of Armor. Light Dragon Armor (Less feat intensive when sneaking, but getting staggered hurts your melee dps) yields 1770 Armor.

Thanks for Reading!

- Jerich

If you have enough time, you can actually deal 32.9K damage... There would be nothing in entire Skyrim that you wouldn't instantly kill! So far I got my Daedric Bow to 500 damage. It's fun to one-shot dragons from the sky, believe me!

Read the whole guide You must login or register to view this content., and for PC users. Console codes are included.

All credit goes to Jerich over at the bethsoft forums. Thanks again man, you're my hero!
11-28-2011, 10:21 PM #2
El Violador
< ^ > < ^ >
Jeezus! Talk about game ruining! But I'll probably do this sometime anyways. :P
11-28-2011, 10:33 PM #3
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
This guy Jerich posted loads of threads about how to max up damage to the most unreal amounts on the Bethesda forums. Here is a quote from one of the threads.

If you have enough time, you can actually deal 32.9K damage... There would be nothing in entire Skyrim that you wouldn't instantly kill! So far I got my Daedric Bow to 500 damage. It's fun to one-shot dragons from the sky, believe me!

Read the whole guide You must login or register to view this content., and for PC users. Console codes are included.

All credit goes to Jerich over at the bethsoft forums. Thanks again man, you're my hero!

Damn!!! To much work for me though.. Just spent forever getting smithing up to 100% only to realize I should have done enchanting earlier for unlimited magika( Destruction & Restoration).
11-29-2011, 03:40 AM #4
im going to use this just to boost my dps a little bit, im kind of stuck on a part in the main quest at the moment...
11-29-2011, 02:31 PM #5
mitchell865
███Awesome faceUBSTEP███
oh dear god i finished rapeing my smithing level only to find this im glad i already started spamming my enchantment to Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo