Post: Converting a PS3 save to PC, modding it, then back to PS3
06-28-2014, 10:28 PM #1
crim
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if anyone on here can do this for me, because I have spent around 200 hours on this game, and I dont want to start again for 2 masks. I was wanting someone to use the console to add in "Krosis" and "Otar" dragon priest masks, because they glitched into the ground in my game and I cant get them back. I was also wondering if it were possible to add in any weapon/armor mods to be available in the game, I know it cant be stuff like the LotR set or lightsabers or anything, but it would be nice to have all kinds of bare bones vanilla stuff craftable. Basically I was wondering if someone could do that with this save, and preferably change the Race to Argonian, just for laughs. Thank you to anyone who can/may try. Here is the save:

You must login or register to view this content.
06-30-2014, 11:55 AM #2
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Change your title
06-30-2014, 08:42 PM #3
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by crim View Post
I was wondering if anyone on here can do this for me, because I have spent around 200 hours on this game, and I dont want to start again for 2 masks. I was wanting someone to use the console to add in "Krosis" and "Otar" dragon priest masks, because they glitched into the ground in my game and I cant get them back. I was also wondering if it were possible to add in any weapon/armor mods to be available in the game, I know it cant be stuff like the LotR set or lightsabers or anything, but it would be nice to have all kinds of bare bones vanilla stuff craftable. Basically I was wondering if someone could do that with this save, and preferably change the Race to Argonian, just for laughs. Thank you to anyone who can/may try. Here is the save:

You must login or register to view this content.

I could definitely try, but no promises!

The following user thanked hibye3 for this useful post:

crim
06-30-2014, 11:17 PM #4
crim
Brute
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
I could definitely try, but no promises!

Any attempt is awesome and appreciated sir
07-01-2014, 04:02 AM #5
hibye3
Hurah!
Any attempt is awesome and appreciated sir

Could you please tell which DLCs you used for this save(dragonborn, dawnguard, hearthfire, al of them, etc)?
07-01-2014, 04:36 AM #6
crim
Brute
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Could you please tell which DLCs you used for this save(dragonborn, dawnguard, hearthfire, al of them, etc)?

it has all DLC, my bad, i should have stated that
07-01-2014, 06:18 AM #7
hibye3
Hurah!
it has all DLC, my bad, i should have stated that

Here, I could only get the masks, sorry. [url]www.mediafire.com/?rmi7u3abkwcpdun[/url]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo