10-07-2014, 07:34 PM #1
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is a tool we all have been waiting for! :wub:

Pictures

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

3/53 : Encryption

Credits
Franky
IDontLeech[/CENTER]
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 10-08-2014 at 09:24 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to IDontLeech for this useful post:

Hammy, bAdReQuEsT, boypalos, Cain532, carma66, Dan Dactyl, Riften, DEREKTROTTER, Criptus, devsnz, Dex4.21, evanodair, Gay For Satan, hibye3, ItsLollo1000, khan102, Kryptus, maykellove, Mythusala, nathanbeirne, rodrigovidal, Sir Zee, Sir_Vapes_A_lot, suky xiong, Sunshine//Adam, Tekkaman77, Terrorize 420, VMP, Winter, worrorfight, Worst, XxlYlOlLlOlxX, Zambie
10-28-2014, 05:30 PM #47
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Look into that then. Winky Winky

I have been trying to port the new levelers tower mod to 1.09 for ps3, but I haven't had any luck.
10-28-2014, 07:25 PM #48
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Yeah, I have, but I don't have a working bd drive, so I don't think Skyrim would work on my CFW anyways, I usually data transfer(which takes so damn long).

You can do Skyrim and these on external. And to run Skyrim I don't think you need a disc in your drive.
And new levelers tower mod? You'll have to send that to me so I can see what It is.
10-28-2014, 09:23 PM #49
Thanks
10-30-2014, 01:16 AM #50
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
Something is wrong with my skyrim game after using this tool. I dont know what's going on but the currency is like glitched out or something :(. I have 28654 coins but people are talking to me like im broke :( when I obviously have the money. I can't buy anything from anyone. The only people I actually buy shit from is shopkeepers thats all. I can't even fucking get a ride using the stage coach to anywhere. To go to riften it saids 20 gold. But when I click it he's like no gold no charity. But I obviously have the fucking money. I didn't really care about what was going on unless it prevents me from doing a mission. Oh wait IT ACTUALLY FUCKING DOES!!!!. Im doing the thieves guild quest and there's the mission where I have to go collect payment from these shop keepers and I did. These shop keepers actually gave me the money. So I go back to brynjoff to give him what they gave me and he's like " come back when you have every last coin. im like WTFFFFFF I can't get passed the mission idk what to do. Can anyone shine some in site on this because im completely losing my shit over this bullshit bug or something :'(
11-06-2014, 01:24 AM #51
this just doesn't attach even with debug eboot .. does it matter if i am using legendary edition?
11-06-2014, 01:36 AM #52
Originally posted by Acaine92 View Post
this just doesn't attach even with debug eboot .. does it matter if i am using legendary edition?

ive got legendary edition ad it connects perfectly

The following user thanked kingaaron3rd for this useful post:

Acaine92
11-06-2014, 03:59 AM #53
Camo Overalls
Do a barrel roll!
godmode makes all NPC's godmode aswell.. anybody have a fix?
11-11-2014, 04:07 AM #54
it gives me an error when i try to use it, how do you attach a saved game ?
11-11-2014, 04:11 AM #55
it says :"
unhandled exception has ocurred in your application. if you click continue, the appl;ication will ignore this error and attempt to continue, if you ,,,

dll ps3map could not be found

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo