THREAD: Skyrim elite edition + mods
  1. 09-06-2017, 05:04 AM
    MR.MCGOO
    Gym leader
    MR.MCGOO
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    Skyrim Elite Edition is finally released again after the site being down for some time! Smile i do not take credit for any of this. im just uploading for the creators. please feel free to mod this anyway shape or form. just plz give a shoutout to Death_Dealer. enjoy Smile

SKYRIM EE CORE
    Spoiler:
    You must login or register to view this content.

SKYRIM EE MODS
    Spoiler:
    You must login or register to view this content.

have fun Smile

*Install the core in GAMES not GAME backup original files first then copy these over the existing folders. dont copy the README folder. this should also help the themes and extras show up on the xmb Smile
    Last edited by MR.MCGOO ; 09-25-2017 at 10:48 PM.

2. The Following User Thanked MR.MCGOO For This Useful Post:

3. 08-28-2018, 01:12 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    I've been wondering, for I'd like to upload a heap of working mods and link them...but authors..
    I understand making a toolkit does most of it for you the point is people can make their own working nexus mods...for
    most of nexus is DEAD AGAINST console modding...and might not allow permission to upload a ps3 version of the mod, toolkit gets around this.
    But some can take a little patching up to get working and some maight not have learned the tricks to certtain mods yet.
    SO... when Elite Edition was up along with a heap of popular mods..
    did the Elite Edition team have to get permission from each author, and would NGU allow such a thing?....or is this a stupid question avoidable by re-reading terms and conditions ?

thanks in advance beautiful people
  4. 10-17-2018, 07:39 PM
    oneksouf
    Do a barrel roll!
    oneksouf
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    it says psx error