03-27-2018, 07:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Profile of accused Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU, i have been dealing with warhawk since 13th of june 2017 and i have gotten an extremely poor service from him, he never completes the deals he promised to do and moans and bitches about the deals all the time and even gos as far as to threat me saying he wont do it if i don't send him more money for a new deal even thought the current deal is ongoing and incomplete and even after making a deal he will message me and say i have decided not to do these games for you and ill do the ones i want lol, like i have met many ass holes on ngu believe me but i believe this 1 takes the cake, i bought bfbc1 of him in october 5th 2017 and he said he will have it done by january 2018 we are close to april now and guess what nothing, also during the battlefield bad company deal i was discussing a future deal with him where i wanted pes 14 eu and jp version, then a few weeks ago he messages me saying if i dont pay him for pes he wont sync bfbc1 he threatens me on top of that after i pay him i ask him can u sync now ? he says its not done yet lol anyways all screenshots of transactions and payments below, also a while ago i mean a few years ago i did a few trades with him all went well accept for the last one where he did 2 games for me and he couldn't sync it for me because i dissapeared from the ngu scene a very long time and he was still butt hurt about it i apologized and even came to a agreement with him during the deal we made in june of 2017, he was suppose to do the pes 16 win streak trophy for me and hot shots tennis training trophy which he took months and couldn't do either in the end he says for the last bullshit where i left him hanging with 2 games he wants to be given something for that so we came to an agreement and that was sorted but still not event he fact he couldn't do it the other fact is i bought him the copy of pes 16 and he said it didnt work and i bought him another copy of pes 16 on ps4 and he didn't even get the refund for it and send the money back my way so that's total 95 dollars 20 plus 75 i payed for the deal, in the end i ended up paying a another really amazing trophy hunter on ngu to do the pes 16 win streak trophy for me and ended up doing hotshots tennis myself, just thought i bring it up incase he comes in here raging and storming about that incident.

this was payed to him for the pes 16 winstreak and hotshots tennis deal which he failed at and ended up doing xmen arcade streets of rage 2 and xmen origins plus what he wanted form the past
You must login or register to view this content.
75 dollars

this was payed to him for bfbc1 100% 150 dollars

the discussed bfbc1 deal:

the pes 14 eu and jp deal 110 dollars total

some of the bullshit he said to me/threats etc

So to break it down he owes me bfbc1 Terminator, megamind, froggers, Pes 14 eu, Pes 14 jp, virtua fighter 5, virtua fighter 2 and fighting vipers

though i already have megamind and froggers done from another so either exchange them for something else or refund

either i get a full refund of 260 dollars or my job completed within 3 weeks, or i will be using other methods to get my money back as my money is guaranteed and protected no matter what the outcome so i decided to take the correct route first by informing ngu of this mans poor service and his shitty personality and attitude and what seems like a scam as i been waiting for months and months and months and then i gave him till Sunday and its Tuesday now,, thanks.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 03-27-2018 at 08:57 PM.
03-27-2018, 08:56 PM #2
oh and here are some conversations onsite on ngu too

03-27-2018, 09:03 PM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Thank you for the information. User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond to this dispute.
03-27-2018, 10:21 PM #4
Originally posted by Gryphus View Post
Thank you for the information. User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond to this dispute.

Hello there so i decided to ask my friend to log in bfbc1 servers to check online stats and guess what i saw.......

Yeah thats right nothing this sack of shit has done nothing he just took the money, wish i checked earlier im to blame for that, but omg this seller is epic i must commend him he had me fooled all this time lol
03-27-2018, 11:17 PM #5
BigbossxSeb, this is the guy who i was trading platinums with. 1 legit platinum from me in exchange of 2 hacked platinums. He didnt synced the last two platinums cause he got banned from ngu. But that was a few years ago.
Now he constantly asks for 'free' platinums. I dont do freebies. Im not rude with nice people, but people who messes with me is just screwed. I dont tolerate his behaviour as he keeps begging for free games. Everyone has a real life...

Oh, and i still did a couple of games for him to compensate my pes16 failure. Im not a pro gamer, my own words ' ill try'. But i guess nobody is perfect.

I was waiting for this moment a long time ago, the guy who scammed me knocked on my door. Its a small world after all, and its PAYDAY !!!

Goodbye, NGU.
03-27-2018, 11:23 PM #6
LOL scammed you ? you just didnt have the log in to my account to sync what u had done for me and i didnt sync what i did for you, no one got scammed you idiot, your butthurt cuz you didnt get the trophies you wanted off me and yes i openly admit i use to offer hack trophies and many know that, i dont deal with that crap anymore and went pure legit a long time ago, u can even find my closed shop in the hacked section i have done epic games for myself and my customers kind of games no one would touch on ps4 i got 2nd in the world plat on dragon ball fighterZ i have nothing to be ashamed of you on the other hand suck donkey balls what you couldn't do in 6 months i did in 2 hours in hot shots tennis which is a retardedly hard game, i was just too lazy to do it thats why i payed you like seriously get on my level, you even use saves in your legit shop on your customers games, u beyond suck dude, thats exploiting and your doing it in the legit section and charging customers full price while you sit there on yoru fat smelly ass eat hot dogs and pop a save every few hours lol GG
p.s your a fool if you think you have won and are keeping that money lol
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 03-28-2018 at 12:23 AM.
03-28-2018, 03:17 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
LOL scammed you ? you just didnt have the log in to my account to sync what u had done for me and i didnt sync what i did for you, no one got scammed you idiot, your butthurt cuz you didnt get the trophies you wanted off me and yes i openly admit i use to offer hack trophies and many know that, i dont deal with that crap anymore and went pure legit a long time ago, u can even find my closed shop in the hacked section i have done epic games for myself and my customers kind of games no one would touch on ps4 i got 2nd in the world plat on dragon ball fighterZ i have nothing to be ashamed of you on the other hand suck donkey balls what you couldn't do in 6 months i did in 2 hours in hot shots tennis which is a retardedly hard game, i was just too lazy to do it thats why i payed you like seriously get on my level, you even use saves in your legit shop on your customers games, u beyond suck dude, thats exploiting and your doing it in the legit section and charging customers full price while you sit there on yoru fat smelly ass eat hot dogs and pop a save every few hours lol GG

Originally posted by Warhawk
BigbossxSeb, this is the guy who i was trading platinums with. 1 legit platinum from me in exchange of 2 hacked platinums. He didnt synced the last two platinums cause he got banned from ngu. But that was a few years ago.
Now he constantly asks for 'free' platinums. I dont do freebies. Im not rude with nice people, but people who messes with me is just screwed. I dont tolerate his behaviour as he keeps begging for free games. Everyone has a real life...

Oh, and i still did a couple of games for him to compensate my pes16 failure. Im not a pro gamer, my own words ' ill try'. But i guess nobody is perfect.

I was waiting for this moment a long time ago, the guy who scammed me knocked on my door. Its a small world after all, and its PAYDAY !!!

Goodbye, NGU.

Any update about this ?

and uzumaki1989 can you please replace the screenshots on paypal with screenshots were the emails are censored
03-28-2018, 12:31 PM #8
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post

Youre getting off topic and youre trolling me.
03-28-2018, 12:37 PM #9
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Any update about this ?

Well, after sitting back i come to a conclusion.

If this guy want im willing to cooperate with him to solve the dispute. I can do both Pes's but about bad company its impossible to do it. Why i accepted? I was having a bad moment and thought that i could do it to forget it.

Edit - I can do killzone 2 or far cry 2 because its duable with 2 ps3's.
Last edited by -Warhawk- ; 03-28-2018 at 12:44 PM.
03-28-2018, 12:40 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Warhawk
Well, after sitting back i come to a conclusion.

If this guy want im willing to cooperate with him to solve the dispute. I can do both Pes's but about bad company its impossible to do it. Why i accepted? I was having a bad moment and thought that i could do it to forget it.

If he paid you for bad company then there are only 3 options to do

1 : you complete the game

2 : you refund him the money

3 : you look with him for a different game in the same price category (only if he is willing to)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo