04-07-2010, 12:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I would like to document more evidence of these messages im continuously receiving i will update this thread accordingly from messages from these two racists that are bringing the community down.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by extremeeyez82 ; 04-07-2010 at 12:36 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to extremeeyez82 for this useful post:

(Alex), V A G I N A
04-07-2010, 12:38 PM #2
admiralvic
Bounty hunter
its hard to really bring down a hacking community =\

the average member is self centered, and lazy... (thats like 80%+)

also i see no problem with that PM besides say the title but even that i wouldnt care about... Sony doesnt really have a way for you to get in contact with them to explain this sort of thing, nor does anyone actually put in the effort =P

@ ninja

Dont you feel this/that is foolish? the whole market is based off concepts which retain total risk, you can hardly prove a thing was or wasnt done, since you would need proof you did something, and they would need proof you didnt... they can easily take anything off your account and do a sorta "double dip" thats what someone whom i was talking to was afrade of, also the term stolen save/your point is a fallacy, there are very few people like myself whom dont really support MOST of what these people do... but im not gonna tell them their wrong, except say the XIII people because really its getting pathetic now =\ (i mean how is finding a person whom can rip and extract the game data... so you can have a "better" chance of finding the decryption needed, to have a shot at maybe being able to hack the game, in the off chance that you can find a way to get it back on the ps3... really thats when you need to give up =\) but no one in whole is gonna support your campaign to attack anyone =\

if you dont like what this person is doing just leave, or wait for them to get banned, no need to make a production out of it... or else youll have to deal with their annoying ass's which is far worse than anything youre claiming he did =\
Last edited by admiralvic ; 04-07-2010 at 12:43 PM.
04-07-2010, 12:55 PM #3
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver

@Vic
The above link should give you a better idea of the entire drama. The guy has been selling saves he gets of PS3T fusion and has been selling it to people claiming them to be his own work.

It seems that this guy has also been badmouthing us (Cheaters)since he has a legit tag in the top 20 yet comes in here under a different name and sells saves and plats to people.

@OP (RandallaUK)
What exactly is racist about my PM to you? The subject is a bit rude but I don't see anything racist in the content.
04-07-2010, 01:27 PM #4
gotta love drama Smile
04-07-2010, 02:36 PM #5
Killakk
Former Staff
I feel sympathy for this dude :p
And do any of you even know who RandellaUK is?
Well I do he is a mate of mine on psn Winky Winky
04-07-2010, 03:18 PM #6
Wow so much drama :L
04-07-2010, 04:05 PM #7
Killakk
Former Staff
Yo guys is extremeeyez RandellaUK?
04-07-2010, 04:30 PM #8
Originally posted by killakk View Post
Yo guys is extremeeyez RandellaUK?

Yes its the same "100% Legit" RandallaUK Winky Winky
04-07-2010, 04:39 PM #9
Killakk
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ninja
Yes its the same "100% Legit" RandallaUK Winky Winky

lol but he is rank 3 in UK Eek
04-07-2010, 09:55 PM #10
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
I am failing to see what this has to do with Auctions.

If users have a problem with each other then it is a Mod/Admin problem.

This section is for disputes in Auctions.

And for everyone who has posted in this thread............

Follow the rules or you WILL be infracted for spamming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo