04-09-2010, 08:18 AM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content. -- You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

How did you purchase: vBux
How much?: 3.5 mill

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? I gave him 3.5million vBux and he gave me $40

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yess
If yes, What did they say?:- he went silent

Other comments:
You have 24 hour to cancel this with paypal, I have your address and i know where you live..
How stupid is that... That paypal actually gives you that users address.

PAY UP NOW !

The following user thanked Cpt.S for this useful post:

TheLen
04-09-2010, 08:51 AM #2
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Have you had your v-bucks back?
04-09-2010, 08:54 AM #3
Cpt.S
Banned
I havn't no, But I did send them him and they got removed by a admin for scamming another user.

Now he's trying to take back the money on paypal.
04-09-2010, 09:05 AM #4
CyrusX account banned with message to login to normal account and contact me.

The following user thanked Gobz for this useful post:

Cpt.S
04-09-2010, 11:43 AM #5
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by GobMarley View Post
CyrusX account banned with message to login to normal account and contact me.

I've just been on the phone to paypal, They said i have to wait 10days to see what happens.
He'll most likely get his $40 back, And because the money is on hold they have added -$23 to my total balence...

So.. After 10days he will get his $40 back and the -$23 will be converted to £ and what ever that is will be removed from my total balence.

So i'm actually loosing -$63.

Only thing how this can be resolved is him going onto his paypal and saying he received the goods.

so.. in the end ill be loosing
-$40
-$23 (converted to GBP = 23 U.S. dollars = 14.9612958 British pounds)
-3.5million vBux.
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 04-09-2010 at 11:47 AM.
04-09-2010, 12:26 PM #6
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by Dave
Ouch. Does he have proof that you didn't give him the goods? If not, I don't see how paypal could suspend your account...

Gave you a +rep to make you feel better.. Winky Winky

They don't need proof.
This was a little bit of the conversation i had on the phone...

Me:
"If he don't reply within 10days, Does that mean i get the money?"

Paypal:
"No, If he doesn't reply within the next 10days the money will automatically be refunded to his account, Then you will also have to pay off the -$23 but it will be converted into GPB"

Me:
"WHAT? So really all he has to do is ****ing sit back while your rape my ass for something i didn't do?!"

Paypal:
"Mr *******, Please mind your language, and no our team will try and resolve this, we need both parties to reply so we can sort out who the money actually belongs too"

Me:
"No way, This is bullshit.. If he don't reply in 10 days HE gets the ****ing money back, How stupid is that.. Anybody could do this. Your just dumb enough not to realise, I've posted proof WHICH YOUR ASKED FOR and still your saying HE gets the ****ing money back, Are you actually trying to help me? it looks like your on his side all the way EVEN THOUGH i've showed you that he is the one scamming!"

Paypal:
"Sorry to ear that, All i can suggest you do is just wait the 10 days and see what our team can do about it, We have your proof and are just waiting on the other parties to reply."

Me:
"and if he don't reply... HE GETS THE ****ING MONEY AND I GET **** ALL, Your worthless, I can't even get my money that i actually own because of your "safety precautions" that don't even work, It all goes one way.. The buyers way, Thanks for your pointless help. Good bye!"

Paypal:
"bye Mr ******"

Imagen how i ****ing feel ! LOL
04-09-2010, 07:27 PM #7
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
No posting in here unless you are a Mod or the Accused please.
04-11-2010, 08:19 AM #8
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by Garf
No posting in here unless you are a Mod or the Accused please.

Nothing I can do about this mate, I've told him he can no longer trade on NGU, I've seen many reports against him scamming.

Please close Smile
04-11-2010, 08:50 AM #9
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Ok Cpt.S would like this closing. If anyone else has any hard proof MileyCyrusX or CookieB0y Scamming please send it to me ASAP.

The following 2 users say thank you to -Garf- for this useful post:

Cpt.S,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo