04-10-2010, 01:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The deal was 500k vbux to get my account to 70 on mw2, he did not post in the thread I had posted, he had messaged me on msn. I don't suppose you want me to post the entire conversation but he simply said he was going to start ranking up my account, signed off of aim, signed on to my account, went offline, and never came back on aim or my account, and he has changed the login of my account so I can not get on. I have a feeling he blocked me on msn, not sure yet.

He said he was going to get the account to 70, then I could pay him the vbux when it was done.

This luckily wasn't my main account, but it was one I use often and it was a pretty good account, name is MikroVirus - 9th 55 on cod4, #300's for wins and #2000's for score, low 9th prestige on mw2.

I'd really like to get this account, can anyone help me go about doing so?

If you need more details please let me know, I'll try to give any details I can I just want to get my account back :(

User: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Omniplasma ; 04-10-2010 at 01:52 AM.
04-10-2010, 03:10 AM #2
Frog
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
I witnessed this. I, being in Ace's clan was playing with him when he suddenly was signed out and signed in. It was strange, the guy (zElement) started going through everything, i saw him on cod4, mw2, and i think he jumped on w@w for a while. Probably checking all the stats, mustve been happy when he came to cod4. This account is REALLY good and Ace should have it back, lots of time spent on it, big waste. Thank you, Cpt.Frog
04-10-2010, 03:14 AM #3
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
that sucks a lot thats why i would never give my main account to just any guy
04-10-2010, 03:14 AM #4
xAsp1re
DONE WITH GAMING
ur screwedSmile
04-10-2010, 03:15 AM #5
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
The deal was 500k vbux to get my account to 70 on mw2, he did not post in the thread I had posted, he had messaged me on msn. I don't suppose you want me to post the entire conversation but he simply said he was going to start ranking up my account, signed off of aim, signed on to my account, went offline, and never came back on aim or my account, and he has changed the login of my account so I can not get on. I have a feeling he blocked me on msn, not sure yet.

He said he was going to get the account to 70, then I could pay him the vbux when it was done.

This luckily wasn't my main account, but it was one I use often and it was a pretty good account, name is MikroVirus - 9th 55 on cod4, #300's for wins and #2000's for score, low 9th prestige on mw2.

I'd really like to get this account, can anyone help me go about doing so?

If you need more details please let me know, I'll try to give any details I can I just want to get my account back :(

User: You must login or register to view this content.

cant you call sony and give them your birthdate to get back?
04-10-2010, 03:20 AM #6
xAsp1re
DONE WITH GAMING
Lol, what the **** kind of reply is that.

um i just want to say ur screwed till u stop writing back nuf said
04-10-2010, 03:25 AM #7
You all are going to get infractions for fowl language. :p And fighting.
04-10-2010, 03:27 AM #8
xAsp1re
DONE WITH GAMING
Originally posted by Cpt.Frog View Post
Who the **** cares about gb? Also like i said im not scared, i dont need to prove myself to you, also learn haow tao fckngi tpye ouy dubma$$

lol get good no time for u owning noobs like u in demolition brb
04-10-2010, 03:28 AM #9
Frog
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
I could care less if I get infracted, this asshole just had to come in running his mouth.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Lol you need to get a life dude look at your stats you nerd

100% Agreed
04-10-2010, 03:30 AM #10
xAsp1re
DONE WITH GAMING
Originally posted by acevirus View Post
i could care less if i get infracted, this asshole just had to come in running his mouth.

---------- post added at 11:28 pm ---------- previous post was at 11:27 pm ----------

lol you need to get a life dude look at your stats you nerd

lol i deleted u ages ago how can u see my stats lmao u were in the bottom on my list

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo