05-15-2010, 12:37 PM #1
Caspa
Retired Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well atleast he tried to scam me anyway, I got my account back, using the secret question. I proceeded to give him my details, he continued to give me false information.

You must login or register to view this content.

05-15-2010, 12:38 PM #2
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
I thought he was a good guy, Oh well, scamming a mod, what a numpty :L
05-15-2010, 12:40 PM #3
Lucky7
'L' For Lucky!
Wow Cpt.G Why Scam, unlucky but lucky you check caspa.
05-15-2010, 12:45 PM #4
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
Well tbh hes such a ******* dumbass, he decides to scam a mod, well news reporter, who he KNOWS will check every last detail to make sure it goes smoth...
05-15-2010, 08:57 PM #5
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Cpt G has 24 hours to reply.
05-15-2010, 10:10 PM #6
yh im sorry about that its just i dont have any account left ill make a video showing that my hugo accounts been scammed and everything all my account are gone for some reason there all going because when i was downloading just cause 2 demo on my hugo account yestarday, i walk up the next day there you go my account details have been changed i dont know wtf happened but i think the person who sold it to me got it back i pay 2.7mil vbux :(. Caspa man im really sorry m8 you wouldn't like it if you didn't have any account im sorry.
05-16-2010, 02:55 PM #7
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Its up to you then Caspa? PM me what course of action you would like me to take on this 1.
05-18-2010, 03:22 AM #8
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Caspa View Post
Well atleast he tried to scam me anyway, I got my account back, using the secret question. I proceeded to give him my details, he continued to give me false information.

CptG is beginning a 5 day ban, starting from..........NOWSmile

Closed.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

Caspa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo