08-05-2010, 08:17 AM #1
xModGodx
GT : OpTz ReCoNz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FlamezJTAGShop has made my accuarcy so bad in the challenge lobby he made it 400 and now i cant get it back and people said its over priced he made me pay 1.8 million and lots of people are saying u give me refund or refix the stats and i want some vbux back

I dont no what is happening yet becuse he wont text back on my mesages come on msn so i can send u password and he wont come on
Last edited by xModGodx ; 08-08-2010 at 08:38 AM.

The following user thanked xModGodx for this useful post:

08-05-2010, 08:46 PM #2
FlamezJTAGShop
*Level One Trustworthy*
Originally posted by AgentLightPig View Post
FlamezJTAGShop has made my accuarcy so bad in the challenge lobby he made it 400 and now i cant get it back and people said its over priced he made me pay 1.8 million and lots of people are saying u give me refund or refix the stats and i want some vbux back

You offered me 1.4 Million, so I modded you stats, you then came back to say that you want different stats, I advised you I could do it for a small fee, you offered another 400K I agreed, and modded them right at that moment, for some reason without evening having Hits/Misses in your "Stats configuration" it modded the accuracy to 400%, which takes about a week to fix if you just play the game.

Send me the details again and i will try and fix the accuracy,

thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Laney View Post
You need alot of that vbux back, WAY over-priced, i only paid 400k vbux, as well as this,
you aren't happy with the stats and need a fix ontop of this.

Disputes are to be posted in only buy the disputee and the disputer. See topic You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks
08-08-2010, 08:16 AM #3
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by AgentLightPig View Post
FlamezJTAGShop has made my accuarcy so bad in the challenge lobby he made it 400 and now i cant get it back and people said its over priced he made me pay 1.8 million and lots of people are saying u give me refund or refix the stats and i want some vbux back

Update your thread please. What is happening.
08-12-2010, 08:07 AM #4
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
No update given.

Closed.

I will re-open when you reply with a PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo