09-28-2010, 04:16 AM #1
hard2find
HSx9= scammer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THis is his thread : You must login or register to view this content.

I already have everything on my account so i was getting my friend in. He said $5 since i was going to be there to even though i already got everything.

Picture of my paypal: You must login or register to view this content.

Also many individuals saw me and him talking in the sb about the transaction. Needless to say, my friend doesnt have anything. No T/E nothing. Also my fking account go reset but I can fix that tomorrow. Mod Please close his shop.
Last edited by hard2find ; 09-28-2010 at 04:43 AM.
09-28-2010, 05:34 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
09-28-2010, 05:01 PM #3
i told him i was fixing his account tonight ; i had to get off last night i wasnt suppose to be on. i said that 2 you , thats why i couldnt talk bro.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

i will also reset you back to 0 if you want. i told you the password and you didnt listen.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

i will be hosting at 330 PM EST
09-28-2010, 08:02 PM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by hard2find View Post
THis is his thread : You must login or register to view this content.

I already have everything on my account so i was getting my friend in. He said $5 since i was going to be there to even though i already got everything.

Picture of my paypal: You must login or register to view this content.

Also many individuals saw me and him talking in the sb about the transaction. Needless to say, my friend doesnt have anything. No T/E nothing. Also my fking account go reset but I can fix that tomorrow. Mod Please close his shop.

Please reply.
09-28-2010, 08:23 PM #5
hard2find
HSx9= scammer
i just woke up sorry... he refunded my money... mod please close
09-29-2010, 02:18 AM #6
Dispute resolved, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo