02-01-2012, 08:46 PM #1
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dispute against 'xjinton'

Scammer NGU Name: xjinton
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Trophy synced. i syncd on 25 November 2011

When did this happen: 25/11/2011

How did you purchase: trophy trade, ive completed my end of the trade and synced 25/11/11, im still waiting for my online part of medal of honor to be finished

How much?: deal was set at £25, but instead we did trophy trade

Did you;
- trade

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I contacted him about every 2-3 days and still little progress has been made.

i keep being told different "reasons" why he cannot do it and i am getting tired of waiting.

- my account has been accessible 24/7 for the past 2 months, he has had access all the time.

- xjinton has spent numerous hours on his account, doing "boosts" on rdr and other games...

- the resolution is either:

-my trophies are done and syncd within 3 days. (only 1 trophy remains)
-or, i get another TRUSTED member to do the outstanding work and xjinton pays.

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
foxkaz as you know the trophy section, please assist.
Last edited by clitwub ; 02-01-2012 at 08:50 PM.
02-01-2012, 08:54 PM #2
im gonna literally say exactly what i said to you in quick chat and add abit. you said in vm i had till 12 pm today before dispute i see this early. i got a dispute on me for noobs deal and i have to play ten games per night for this to avoid ban. i will have 5 hours a night on ps3 looking at about 2 and a half on the_ noobs and rest on yours so 50-50 this is my only offer and just for the reffernce i did you ten games in top 3 which i sell for £5 which is enough to cover your remaining levels, but hey no one gonna care about that are they..
02-01-2012, 08:59 PM #3
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
early???
im not arguing over a couple of hours.......its been over 2 months since i synced, the original deal was made in the middle of november???
im getting pissed off with being palmed off all the time, i want this finished NOW
Last edited by clitwub ; 02-01-2012 at 09:01 PM.
02-01-2012, 09:02 PM #4
late end of november... and i offered my solution but hey dont reply to that bit... and you posted 12pm today on my wall basically saying you would check back in 24 hours so technically i got 3 hours until you should open this... and as we being technical ill again come to the fact that i did the top 3 ten times trophy which i charge £5 for so hey.....
02-01-2012, 09:26 PM #5
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
im sick of asking you how long its gonna take, cos its all bollocks.....i just want it FINISHED...
the top 10 trophy just happened to pop, i had already got there a few times myself, but as the game is absolute shit online, thats why i did the trade for you to max rank....
if you hadnt popped it, i wouldve done it anyway??? the dispute is over the fact that you havent delivered your end of the deal, whilst i have 2 months ago... im sick and tired of different ****ing excuses all the time....ive had a tit full of trying to help you out by not disputing, but you obviously couldnt give a flying ****.... dunno whats got into you, cos you seemed to be a genuine guy, fairplay... we boosted on mw3 etc, but now you couldnt care less? get your act together.....

as for dates, ill start posting the pm's if you want?
you were supposed to start medal of honor on 15th November........ which is 11 weeks and 1 day ago.....
Last edited by clitwub ; 02-01-2012 at 09:31 PM.
02-01-2012, 09:33 PM #6
ok ill admit i have ****ing stuff going on in my life that shouldnt affect my deals but unfortunately due to the frame of mind im in it does.... i will finish your ****ing medal of honor im most likely gonna be off uni tomoz cause i feel like shite so if i am i will do it then if not i will do as i said above. and actually i could give a flying **** and i could care less just to me reality is more important than some ****ing trophies yes after these deals i will be taking a long arse break doing r2s only to sort things out. and yes i am going to deliver on my end of the deal and yes within 72 hours time (from this post)..............
02-02-2012, 09:56 AM #7
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
the annoying thing is that you're taking deals on and doing other peoples deals rather than finishing the ones you started... all the talk about other things going on in your life etc etc... mate since november my life has fallen apart... have you lost your wife and been left to care for two kids on your own?? didnt think so, so dont give me all this shit.... you dont see me crying about it... im mourning someone ive loved for 12 yrs
02-02-2012, 11:21 AM #8
deals i have done have been stupid 5 minute save hacks... dont really take much do they... and im mourning someone ive loved from the minute i was born if you want to be like that...
02-02-2012, 11:35 AM #9
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
i dont believe that for one second sorry.... you couldve quite easily closed your shop stating that you have problems etc......
anyway lets not get off topic, 72hrs are counting down....
02-03-2012, 08:41 PM #10
xjinton is a convicted scammer and has been banned. Sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo