02-19-2012, 02:06 PM #1
Extrazior
u mirin'
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: SS-F
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase?: I traded a 4000 MS point card for a £15 iTunes card which should have been given to me by now I would suppose.

Proof: Images are within the spoiler below.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: The convo above is one we had on the 17th of February 2012, the purchase/trade itself we did on the 26th of December 2011.

How did you purchase: We traded, I provided him with a 4000 MS Point card which is roughly worth 50$ (£30).

How much?: The card is worth $50 (£30).

Did you;
- [S]Buy?[/S]
- [S]Sell?[/S]
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, on multiple occasions - still not paid me.
If yes, What did they say?:- The usual "I am broke" or something along the lines of that, what I find odd is how he manages to pay for this NGU CoD4 PC server (thread can be found You must login or register to view this content.) but lacks the money to buy me a £15 iTunes card, something I have been waiting for roughly a month now. I have been lenient with him for quite some time, he is staff which is the only reason I decided to make this "deal" with him. Bare in mind that when I was making this deal with him, he had ordered his new i7 computer which was in the process of being delivered to his house and that was the reason for why he couldn't pay me at the time but as you can see now, he has the money to run this server so...

Other comments: I have nothing against the guy, as far as I know we're pretty cool with each other but I guess it is time I opened a dispute. I have given him enough time to gather all of the money together and pay me what is mine, after all he has the money to pay for a server and his website which technically speaking doesn't make him "broke" and as far as I am concerned, he should cancel these subscriptions for as long as he needs in order for him to buy me my card.
02-19-2012, 04:40 PM #2
Contacted the accused user. He has 24 hours to respond.
02-19-2012, 05:29 PM #3
he gave me like a month or so ago an xbox 4k points card that he won in some competition.. and i was like on aim talking to him "omg haha thats beast" and he said he didnt have an xbox so i said " give it to me :happycry:" and I sent him like 4 messages sayin "pls pls pls lol" because at the time i played xbox and he didn't have an xbox. and he said that hes gonna try sell it somewhere so i said "ye ok" so then he messaged me back saying "these offers are shit I'll just give it to u lol" so i was like woo and he said "just make sure to get me an itunes card bro when you can dont be a faggt and forget" so i said "ye alright cool i wont forget whenever i get the money i will man" so then he sent me the code... at the time i was waiting on my new pc which ive been saving for like 2 years for which im using now the i7 and then after a few weeks extra became inactive i never heard of him anymore on aim or ngu so i completely forgot about everything. I do admit i did get money off my grandad for working with him now and then but since Extrazior disappeared I completely forgot about It and I went and bought clothes in town and spent some on my GF I bought the occasional steam game too. then a while later my dad wasn't getting paid on sick leave anymore man and my family from then on has been in a shit state and then like a week later extrazior appears on the scene again and i had no money i said sorry man i actually dont have the money at all and then this is where we are : \

Listen @ Extra, you were one of my best friends. I don't like whats going on at the moment. I promise man that I will try get you your 15 pound, I will steal It If I have to man, but as soon as I get the money I promise that I will pay you. I'm not a scammer, I would never scam in my life bro you have to believe me.

Also Connor I think gizmo said that he was going to send you the aim log.
02-19-2012, 06:16 PM #4
Extrazior
u mirin'
Originally posted by F View Post
he gave me like a month or so ago an xbox 4k points card that he won in some competition.. and i was like on aim talking to him "omg haha thats beast" and he said he didnt have an xbox so i said " give it to me :happycry:" and I sent him like 4 messages sayin "pls pls pls lol" because at the time i played xbox and he didn't have an xbox. and he said that hes gonna try sell it somewhere so i said "ye ok" so then he messaged me back saying "these offers are shit I'll just give it to u lol" so i was like woo and he said "just make sure to get me an itunes card bro when you can dont be a faggt and forget" so i said "ye alright cool i wont forget whenever i get the money i will man" so then he sent me the code... at the time i was waiting on my new pc which ive been saving for like 2 years for which im using now the i7 and then after a few weeks extra became inactive i never heard of him anymore on aim or ngu so i completely forgot about everything. I do admit i did get money off my grandad for working with him now and then but since Extrazior disappeared I completely forgot about It and I went and bought clothes in town and spent some on my GF I bought the occasional steam game too. then a while later my dad wasn't getting paid on sick leave anymore man and my family from then on has been in a shit state and then like a week later extrazior appears on the scene again and i had no money i said sorry man i actually dont have the money at all and then this is where we are : \

Listen @ Extra, you were one of my best friends. I don't like whats going on at the moment. I promise man that I will try get you your 15 pound, I will steal It If I have to man, but as soon as I get the money I promise that I will pay you. I'm not a scammer, I would never scam in my life bro you have to believe me.

Also Connor I think gizmo said that he was going to send you the aim log.

I want my card within 24 hours, tell me if you can't manage that and we can negotiate a small extension on the time limit. If you don't come up with it, then expect whatever is given to you by the Moderator who is handling this dispute. It sucks that it had to come to this but at the end of the day, I had no choice but to do it. All I want is my card, £15 iTunes card which is generous on my end considering I gave you a card worth $50 which is nearly more than half of what I am asking of you. We agreed on this, and you said it yourself on the day that we traded that you would give me it in "no more than a few weeks even less.." which can be seen towards the end of the convo, below. I have been very lenient on you as you are a cool guy and all but enough is enough.

Can I ask you one thing, why is that you can manage to pay for all of these servers you run/own but not an iTunes card that is worth a mere £15 or less if you try looking? Please explain.
Last edited by Extrazior ; 02-19-2012 at 06:19 PM.
02-19-2012, 06:51 PM #5
Originally posted by Extrazior View Post
I want my card within 24 hours, tell me if you can't manage that and we can negotiate a small extension on the time limit. If you don't come up with it, then expect whatever is given to you by the Moderator who is handling this dispute. It sucks that it had to come to this but at the end of the day, I had no choice but to do it. All I want is my card, £15 iTunes card which is generous on my end considering I gave you a card worth $50 which is nearly more than half of what I am asking of you. We agreed on this, and you said it yourself on the day that we traded that you would give me it in "no more than a few weeks even less.." which can be seen towards the end of the convo, below. I have been very lenient on you as you are a cool guy and all but enough is enough.

Can I ask you one thing, why is that you can manage to pay for all of these servers you run/own but not an iTunes card that is worth a mere £15 or less if you try looking? Please explain.

Look I have no way in the world of getting you that in 24hours. Can we please extend It to 7days?

Give me 7 days please, It will give me some time to try and make the money.

To your answer to the question. What is "all these servers" ? Due to financial difficulties as I've already said I've had to shut down my beloved minecraft server here.. You must login or register to view this content. as you can see and I had a spare bit of money a few weeks ago, so I decided to buy a cod4 server for NGU. At the time you were still gone, never even heard from you at the time, so as I said I had forgotten about all that since I don't play xbox anymore anyway and the fact that you became inactive.

I havn't scammed you and I'm willing to pay you back within 7 days If that's okay. I would never attempt to scam anyone in my life man.
02-19-2012, 07:23 PM #6
Extrazior
u mirin'
Look I have no way in the world of getting you that in 24hours. Can we please extend It to 7days?

Give me 7 days please, It will give me some time to try and make the money.

To your answer to the question. What is "all these servers" ? Due to financial difficulties as I've already said I've had to shut down my beloved minecraft server here.. You must login or register to view this content. as you can see and I had a spare bit of money a few weeks ago, so I decided to buy a cod4 server for NGU. At the time you were still gone, never even heard from you at the time, so as I said I had forgotten about all that since I don't play xbox anymore anyway and the fact that you became inactive.

I havn't scammed you and I'm willing to pay you back within 7 days If that's okay. I would never attempt to scam anyone in my life man.

I am glad on accepting this extension, no problem but I hope you see why I had to do this. 1 week it is then.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Connor View Post

We have reached an agreement on a one week time limit for which he has to gather 15 pounds to buy me the iTunes card, we have both agreed on this.
02-25-2012, 09:23 PM #7
I can't afford to give up 20euro that I don't even have, I truly have no money at all man. Is there any other way I can compensate for you?
02-25-2012, 09:50 PM #8
Extrazior
u mirin'
I can't afford to give up 20euro that I don't even have, I truly have no money at all man. Is there any other way I can compensate for you?

I don't want vbux considering I barely come on nowadays, I would accept paypal if that's possible but it all depends on what you have to offer. If there's nothing you can offer then I guess it's the card I will be wanting by this monday, as we agreed.
02-26-2012, 12:00 AM #9
Originally posted by Extrazior View Post
I don't want vbux considering I barely come on nowadays, I would accept paypal if that's possible but it all depends on what you have to offer. If there's nothing you can offer then I guess it's the card I will be wanting by this monday, as we agreed.

All I can get you is paypal as that's what I thought I was giving you all along.... I don't live in the UK so I can't get you an itunes card, you can get It yourself from the money i will send you on paypal.

I have the money now from ways I don't even want to talk about so pm your paypal and I will send you 15pounds so you can get your card
02-26-2012, 12:54 AM #10
Extrazior
u mirin'
All I can get you is paypal as that's what I thought I was giving you all along.... I don't live in the UK so I can't get you an itunes card, you can get It yourself from the money i will send you on paypal.

I have the money now from ways I don't even want to talk about so pm your paypal and I will send you 15pounds so you can get your card

Originally posted by Connor View Post

I have been paid, the dispute can now be closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo