03-08-2012, 04:03 PM #1
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: daavio
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase/sell/trade?: he did glitch for me and my friends on mw3 he was asking me 4 a games to download from my account for it

Proof: i couldnt get to my psn acc after there weeks i have sub acc so i call sony supp they said to check email from master acc i a new email was added to acc it was changed and
password to it was email from poland as u know u can share only 2 ps3 with a games i was getting msg on my seccond account from him tx for games and account he also change my email google after recovery i check activity on acc its shows his ip from poland 89.238.9.39
When did this happen: psn 1 month ago email 1 week ago

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes i did he remove me from friends list and dosnt respond
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments i live in usa i sick and tired of people like this i open a investigation with google took me 3 days to recover password he was the only one with access to my account
Last edited by Liam ; 03-11-2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: User sent me it in a pm
03-08-2012, 07:41 PM #2
daavio
Banned
HAHAHAHHAAHAHA
Nice FAKE ........
03-11-2012, 09:21 AM #3
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by onion View Post
i got scam by daavio we trade games and after few weeks he took my account change email and password he was sending me msg tx for acc and free games he also hack my gmail acc change my password and recowery options took my cod elite xploder

Please use the correct template when opening a dispute, you can find it here

You must login or register to view this content.
03-11-2012, 03:28 PM #4
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by onion View Post
Scammer NGU Name: daavio
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What did you purchase/sell/trade?: he did glitch for me and my friends on mw3 he was asking me 4 a games to download from my account for it

Proof: i couldnt get to my psn acc after there weeks i have sub acc so i call sony supp they said to check email from master acc i a new email was added to acc it was changed and
password to it was email from poland as u know u can share only 2 ps3 with a games i was getting msg on my seccond account from him tx for games and account he also change my email google after recovery i check activity on acc its shows his ip from poland 89.238.9.39
When did this happen: psn 1 month ago email 1 week ago

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes i did he remove me from friends list and dosnt respond
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments i live in usa i sick and tired of people like this i open a investigation with google took me 3 days to recover password he was the only one with access to my account

Can you provide the screebshot that shows his IP on the activity of your google account?
03-14-2012, 05:06 PM #5
Liam
In my man cave
I have sufficient evidence to say that daavio hacked his psn and google email.

Dispute resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo