08-17-2012, 04:47 PM #1
For Realz
I <3 Hacking
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: WalterWhite
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 1 Mil Vbux for PayPal Verification

When did this happen: He said he could do it today. I sent him the details to the PayPal Account, he told me that he had a method that worked. I asked him if it was the Etrade method, he said yeah but he has an additional glitch that works with it. I told him okay do it. He finishes it and then messages me and said it doesnt work anymore and not to send the vbux. So I try and sign on my paypal account and my paypal account is now "Forbidden to Log On"... So now I am stuck with a broken paypal account and a guy completely ignoring my messages.
Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

I tried messaging him back twice saying that you messed up my paypal and a bunch of other stuff.

How did you purchase:
Vbux
How much?:
1 mil

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- Won't Respond.

Other comments: This could possibly have paypal take legal action on me and I could get in legal trouble over this guy. So now i'm stuck with a paypal that won't sign on and a guy ignoring me and possible legal action by paypal.
Last edited by For Realz ; 08-17-2012 at 05:30 PM.
08-17-2012, 04:55 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by For
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: WalterWhite
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 1 Mil Vbux for PayPal Verification

When did this happen: He said he could do it today. I sent him the details to the PayPal Account, he told me that he had a method that worked. I asked him if it was the Etrade method, he said yeah but he has an additional glitch that works with it. I told him okay do it. He finishes it and then messages me and said it doesnt work anymore and not to send the vbux. So I try and sign on my paypal account and my paypal account is now "Forbidden to Log On"... So now I am stuck with a broken paypal account and a guy completely ignoring my messages.
Proof:

I tried messaging him back twice saying that you messed up my paypal and a bunch of other stuff.

How did you purchase:
Vbux
How much?:
1 mil

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- Won't Respond.

Other comments: This could possibly have paypal take legal action on me and I could get in legal trouble over this guy. So now i'm stuck with a paypal that won't sign on and a guy ignoring me and possible legal action by paypal.

Contacted the accused.
08-17-2012, 04:56 PM #3
For Realz
I <3 Hacking
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Contacted the accused.

Thanks man.
08-17-2012, 10:03 PM #4
Devil Child
Error… Cat invasion!
Ok first of all you never payed im sorry it didnt work it happens sometimes i will no longer verify paypals for people And i didnt respond cuz i had to leave for camp
08-17-2012, 10:03 PM #5
For Realz
I <3 Hacking
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Contacted the accused.

Close this my acc is working now.
08-17-2012, 10:07 PM #6
Wondoh
Former Staff
Well that was easy :|

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.