09-16-2012, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: iT'z N33D W33D
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? 2000 youtube subscribers for 2.2 Million vBux

Proof:
Our first conversation.
You must login or register to view this content.
Messeged him when there's 200 subs left.
2000 Subs done:
I Messaged him once about having to pay me back but it didn't get saved to my sent messages and he didn't respond so I sent him another message:

When did this happen: Around Mid August to Early september.

How did you purchase: 2k subscribers for 2.2 million vbux

How much?: 2.2 Million vBux

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell Sold 2k subscribers for 2.2 million vbux.
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Doesn't respond.

Other comments: I think he payed me 1 million vbux, I don't know because i dont see his name on my donation history so if a mod can clear that out please and thank you Smile
09-16-2012, 06:22 PM #2
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by Ninja View Post

The accused scammer have been notify about this dispute. He will have 24 hours window to respond to this dispute.
09-16-2012, 07:35 PM #3
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
The accused scammer have been notify about this dispute. He will have 24 hours window to respond to this dispute.

Okay. Thanks Smile
09-18-2012, 01:22 AM #4
He hasn't been on after 24 hours...Should we wait one more day? I just really want to get paid the vbux that he promised me he will give me after i give him 2000 subs...
09-18-2012, 02:26 AM #5
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
He hasn't been on after 24 hours...Should we wait one more day? I just really want to get paid the vbux that he promised me he will give me after i give him 2000 subs...

Yes, we will wait till tomorrow. As I visit his profile, he still haven't logged on. So, hopefully, he'll log on tomorrow.
09-19-2012, 05:27 AM #6
Yes, we will wait till tomorrow. As I visit his profile, he still haven't logged on. So, hopefully, he'll log on tomorrow.
Okay well, can you just give me the 2.2 million vBux he owes me or 1.2 million and just ban him? He hasn't been on this forum for 48 hours and i even gave him a couple of days notice letting him know that i will start a dispute and he decided to ignore me so can you just ban him and we can get over with this? Thanks....
09-20-2012, 03:57 AM #7
Paul
Edwards
This dispute is now closed.

The user in question has been banned and the vBux in question has been refunded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo