01-05-2014, 02:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Original Post:

I needed a CFW PS3 so I posted a wanted thread and he answered. It was what I wanted so I sent the money ahead. $270. He said he would ship the next day. I asked for the tracking the next day. He said okay, give me a sec. Then he went offline, right then and there I knew he was scamming me. So I said I'll give ya 12 hours to send the tracking or I would open up a dispute. I waited and he finally messaged me back saying that he would ship it today (this was at 4PM on a SAT when USPS Closes @ 1). So I called him out and said I would like a refund. No response, nothing. Opened dispute in Paypal and now I am posting it here. When buying the PS3 it was agreed upon he would send the next day.

I don't care if it wasn't all dealt with on the site, or if he get's banned, whatever. Just want to let everyone know so they don't get fucked by him in the future.

If a member of staff wants the convo's more info, etc, feel free to PM me.

Member: You must login or register to view this content.
PS3 Wanted Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

No

Obviously the PS3 has not been sent nor the money has been refunded to my acc. I've offered to cancel the dispute after he refunds the money.

UPDATED POST

Accused Scammer's NGU Name: Warry Christmas
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? CFW PS3

Proof: I will send a copy of ALL SKYPE contact to any staff upon request (Personal Information inclosed)

When did this happen: Few days ago

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy - I bought
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Ignored

Other comments: View "Original Post"
Last edited by JayMan4724 ; 01-07-2014 at 05:37 AM.
01-07-2014, 02:32 AM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Please update the thread using You must login or register to view this content., I will give you 24 hours to do so.
Also, provide screenshots of your conversation with him.
I just contacted the accused.
Originally posted by JayMan4724 View Post
I needed a CFW PS3 so I posted a wanted thread and he answered. It was what I wanted so I sent the money ahead. $270. He said he would ship the next day. I asked for the tracking the next day. He said okay, give me a sec. Then he went offline, right then and there I knew he was scamming me. So I said I'll give ya 12 hours to send the tracking or I would open up a dispute. I waited and he finally messaged me back saying that he would ship it today (this was at 4PM on a SAT when USPS Closes @ 1). So I called him out and said I would like a refund. No response, nothing. Opened dispute in Paypal and now I am posting it here. When buying the PS3 it was agreed upon he would send the next day.

I don't care if it wasn't all dealt with on the site, or if he get's banned, whatever. Just want to let everyone know so they don't get fucked by him in the future.

If a member of staff wants the convo's more info, etc, feel free to PM me.

Member: You must login or register to view this content.
PS3 Wanted Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

No

Obviously the PS3 has not been sent nor the money has been refunded to my acc. I've offered to cancel the dispute after he refunds the money.
01-07-2014, 05:38 AM #3
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
Please update the thread using You must login or register to view this content., I will give you 24 hours to do so.
Also, provide screenshots of your conversation with him.
I just contacted the accused.

Hi, thanks for replying. I have updated the post and sent you a PM regarding chat history.
01-07-2014, 09:46 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Demarcus Ware ignored his dispute twice in 48 hours.
He has my Skype account, I will talk with him and see what we can do.
I am really sorry for your loss, he has been permanently banned.
Dispute archived.
Originally posted by JayMan4724 View Post
Hi, thanks for replying. I have updated the post and sent you a PM regarding chat history.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo