02-25-2014, 12:52 PM #1
Burner13
CFW and PS4
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: XploreDensityz
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. ; You must login or register to view this content. ; You must login or register to view this content. ; You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: February 20, 2014

How did he purchase: Paypal

How much?: $29.00 (was supposed to be $30 but whatever)

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:- He played stupid like he had no idea what was going on or that the money was charged back.

Other comments: Buyer informed me that he would NOT charge back, and that if he did I could get him banned from NGU and have him labled as a scammer. So I would like just that done.
02-26-2014, 10:47 PM #11
Hawk
Former Staff
If you do not have any proof concerning this, I cannot account it to this dispute. You purchased a working method, which has been sold to you, and proven by the seller that it works. You did not purchase a "Working method + Support". Therefor it is truly up to Burner to help you however, you are required to pay the balance owing for said method.

Originally posted by XploreDensityz View Post
Last time I asked him to help me he said, "Fuck off". So I recognize that he will try to scam me next time.
02-27-2014, 02:31 AM #12
This method does not work for me. I have tried countless times & if he is not going to help me I am not going to pay him.
02-27-2014, 05:08 AM #13
Hawk
Former Staff
I have already told you what is required. You have 24 hours to pay what you owe, or you will be banned for scamming.

This method does not work for me. I have tried countless times & if he is not going to help me I am not going to pay him.
02-27-2014, 03:16 PM #14
I called PayPal & they are reviewing the payment. It will take up to 7 days for the payment to be sent back, because of there returning payment policy & by the way you are a scammer, you are telling me to pay a guy for a non; working Xbox One method because of he is your friend or because you are a dumbass. You are the only NGU staff member that everyone hates so I suggest you just quit.
02-27-2014, 05:01 PM #15
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Last time I asked him to help me he said, "Fuck off". So I recognize that he will try to scam me next time.

"scam me next time" how can I scam you if I'm helping? :fa:

look, I'll help you if you want it. It's not like it's rocket science.
02-27-2014, 05:48 PM #16
Prove to me that you actually got the xbox so I know its real
02-27-2014, 06:02 PM #17
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Oh dear jesus :|

You must login or register to view this content.

There you go. Anymore proof that you need? ffs...
02-27-2014, 06:03 PM #18
Burner13
CFW and PS4

Oh dear jesus :|

You must login or register to view this content.

There you go. Anymore proof that you need? ffs...
02-27-2014, 06:06 PM #19
Hawk
Former Staff
He has already prooved the method working, with the item being shipped. You have been told to pay the balance owed. I checked, and there is no such this as a "return Payment Policy". Close the dispute that you opened, calling your payment unauthorised, and the money should go back to Burner. if not, it will go to you, where you can then send it back. You are still within the 24 hour period.

Originally posted by Burner13 View Post
"scam me next time" how can I scam you if I'm helping? :fa:

look, I'll help you if you want it. It's not like it's rocket science.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo