07-08-2014, 10:20 AM #1
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: FruitBurst
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought an Unlimited Spotify account from him, but it only lasted a month. He only gave me a free spottily trial.

Was this done onsite: [Yes/No] Yes (He made a thread, all communication was made on NGU and then I payed through paypal.

Proof: The original thread he made has been trashed.

Here is a message he sent me thanking me for my purchase: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is proof of my payment through paypal (you can see that his email is [email][email protected][/email] which shows that it is this user: You must login or register to view this content.

I contacted the user and he told me it wasn't his fault and there was nothing he could do: You must login or register to view this content.

But after I opened a dispute on Paypal he claimed on paypal that I was lying and the account was still working:
You must login or register to view this content.

So basically he has admitted to me that his method has stopped working but is telling paypal that I am lying and trying to scam him. This user is clearly a lying scammer.

When did this happen: Payment was made on the 1st of June 2014, but the account stopped working around 5 days ago.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] I payed through paypal, I have posted proof above of my payment through paypal.

How much?: 10.00 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He told me that I his method has stopped working and that there was nothing he could do, but when I opened a dispute on paypal he claimed that I was lying and that the account was still working. All proof has been posted above.

Other comments: A lot of other users have been complaining about this user and that there accounts have stopped working.
I really hope this user gets what is coming to him and that he is dealt with appropriately.

Regards,
AppleTechKid
Last edited by AppleTechKid ; 07-08-2014 at 10:23 AM.
07-08-2014, 11:05 AM #2
Lol, a lying scammer. Nice one.
07-08-2014, 02:06 PM #3
XxImsmexiixX
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by FruitBurst View Post
Lol, a lying scammer. Nice one.

Doesn't look like he's scamming I looked at your Spotify Lifetime thread and people are complaining.I don't see why you would even say that.
07-08-2014, 04:32 PM #4
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
I can vouch for AppleTechKid. I paid also for this "service" and exactly a month after I bought it from him, the subscription ended. What I'm thinking he did was just gave us a free trial, tricking us into thinking it lasts forever. I'd like my 10$ back as well.
07-08-2014, 08:25 PM #5
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Here is the beautiful thing.. You are not elite, you're selling. You're being infracted regardless how this turns out.

Now, you're going to refund AppleTechKid in full in the next 48 hours.. You no longer have the option to recorrect the service as a standard member.

I find this so funny lol. Appletechkid is getting so many people to lick his ass over $10. I was offering a legit service until someone leaked my method. It"s not my fault. My elite ran out yesterday as well so shut the fuck up. My thread isn't even open anymore you dumb fuck. Actually look before you open your mouth you keyboard warrior.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo