07-24-2014, 07:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); **UPDATE** You must login or register to view this content. He sent me this message and Im guessing he is not going to send PS3 so I want a refund now

Accused Scammer's Username: Super Spikes 2
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy]

Was this done onsite: [Yes]

Proof:

When did this happen:I paid him $10 Amazon a month ago and $5 Paypal a week ago and he supposively shipped yesterday but put it on hold

How did you purchase:[$5Paypal/$10Amazon]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
$5 Paypal Proof- You must login or register to view this content. He is Aj Esposito
$5 Paypal More Proof- You must login or register to view this content.
$10 Amazon Giftcard- You must login or register to view this content.
$10 Amazon Giftcard More Proo- You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:$15

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-He loss the tracking code and put it on hold because I hadn't done him a favor (Download Jailbreak Files)

More Proof:/

We had agree I will pay him by payments but then he offer to send the PS3 for free due he got $80 from selling trophies

You must login or register to view this content. Offering PS3
You must login or register to view this content. Different PS3 He had
You must login or register to view this content. Lower the price
You must login or register to view this content. Payment methods
You must login or register to view this content. Discussing
You must login or register to view this content. How long shipping will take but now its taking 2 weeks
You must login or register to view this content. Toll Me to fake giveaway (Extra Info)
You must login or register to view this content. He toll me he will ship once he gets paid
You must login or register to view this content. He said $5 to ship finnaly
You must login or register to view this content. I sent him $5
You must login or register to view this content. Information About The PS3
You must login or register to view this content. Noticed He had also rip off another guy in trophys (He said PS3 for free now)
You must login or register to view this content. He will ship after I help him
You must login or register to view this content. Sounded like excuses
You must login or register to view this content. He asked me to share my NGU act
You must login or register to view this content. Other guy who got scammed trophies
You must login or register to view this content. He said he wont open trophy shops
You must login or register to view this content. Couldnt ship Saturday so till Monday Now
You must login or register to view this content. Didnt ship Monday
You must login or register to view this content. Said he will ship if I got him 2 files
You must login or register to view this content. Threaten Not to ship PS3
You must login or register to view this content. He said he was shipping in 2 hours
You must login or register to view this content. He mess up adresses
You must login or register to view this content. Sent him My Adress
You must login or register to view this content. He shipped Now
You must login or register to view this content. Sounded like an excuse for not giving me tracking #
You must login or register to view this content. He is at his friends house and couldnt sent tracing code
You must login or register to view this content. Threw away Receipt (Sounded Like Excuses to me and said he put the PS3 on Hold at UPS
You must login or register to view this content. Why He put it on hold
You must login or register to view this content. When its suppose to ship Sunday (Pretty sure Sunday is the mail man day off)
You must login or register to view this content. I sent him the jailbreak file and threaten to boot me and got my IP adress (This was today 7/24/14)

What Im asking is for a refund or tracking number

I know its alot of screenshots but don't mind sharing my screen on Skype for a Admin or Staff All of the Skype chat for more info.
Last edited by vhromero ; 07-24-2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: He send a new message
07-24-2014, 10:29 PM #2
Originally posted by vhromero View Post
**UPDATE** You must login or register to view this content. He sent me this message and Im guessing he is not going to send PS3 so I want a refund now

Proof:

When did this happen:I paid him $10 Amazon a month ago and $5 Paypal a week ago and he supposively shipped yesterday but put it on hold

$5 Paypal Proof- You must login or register to view this content. He is Aj Esposito

If yes, What did they say?:-He loss the tracking code and put it on hold because I hadn't done him a favor (Download Jailbreak Files)

We had agree I will pay him by payments but then he offer to send the PS3 for free due he got $80 from selling trophies

You must login or register to view this content. How long shipping will take but now its taking 2 weeks
You must login or register to view this content. Toll Me to fake giveaway (Extra Info)
You must login or register to view this content. He toll me he will ship once he gets paid
You must login or register to view this content. Noticed He had also rip off another guy in trophys (He said PS3 for free now)
You must login or register to view this content. He asked me to share my NGU act
You must login or register to view this content. Other guy who got scammed trophies
You must login or register to view this content. He said he wont open trophy shops
You must login or register to view this content. Couldnt ship Saturday so till Monday Now
You must login or register to view this content. Said he will ship if I got him 2 files
You must login or register to view this content. He said he was shipping in 2 hours
You must login or register to view this content. Sounded like an excuse for not giving me tracking #
You must login or register to view this content. He is at his friends house and couldnt sent tracing code
You must login or register to view this content. Threw away Receipt (Sounded Like Excuses to me and said he put the PS3 on Hold at UPS
You must login or register to view this content. When its suppose to ship Sunday (Pretty sure Sunday is the mail man day off)
You must login or register to view this content. I sent him the jailbreak file and threaten to boot me and got my IP adress (This was today 7/24/14)

I know its alot of screenshots but don't mind sharing my screen on Skype for a Admin or Staff All of the Skype chat for more info.

First of all, they will not do anything since this was not done over NGU.
07-24-2014, 10:29 PM #3
Originally posted by vhromero View Post
**UPDATE** You must login or register to view this content. He sent me this message and Im guessing he is not going to send PS3 so I want a refund now

Proof:

Second of all, I put shipments over hold. Not refunding you no nor shipping anymore.
07-24-2014, 11:08 PM #4
Originally posted by Super
Second of all, I put shipments over hold. Not refunding you no nor shipping anymore.

Cause your a scammer Not Happy or Sad

If you weren't a scammer you would've had refunded my money.
07-24-2014, 11:09 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
User is perma banned, please contact PayPal and dispute him.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo