02-08-2015, 04:34 AM #1
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: BedWetting
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you:
Buy

Was this done onsite:
No, but his thread(s) is/are on site.
Service thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Account thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
Paypal Transaction : You must login or register to view this content.
BedWetting - Text Skype log : You must login or register to view this content.
WhatIsWar - Text Skype log : You must login or register to view this content. (look @ other comments for more info on this)
Image Skype log : *will upload if necessary*

When did this happen:
Tuesday, Febrary 03, 2015 7:22:43 AM

How did you purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$75.00 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, several times.
If yes, What did they say?:- First he said he was at the money( this was day 1), then he continued to say he was developing other things ( supposedly ), afterwards he kept on ignoring me until I said I was going to open up a thread. He then proceeded to say he doesn't care.

Other comments: Several times he has told me to get a CP (checkpoint) for some raids, and I did. He never added my PSN nor logged in, I would check on my other account the last time I logged in. Supposedly he sold the user "WhatIsWar" a service and that he has paid more than I have for his "services"; unprofessional. It was stupid of me not to investigate this user before adding him on Skype. I played with him a little bit by pretending to actually believe that he was able to RTM Destiny and what-not, he followed through; little dick. Also a few minutes after he told me that War was one of his recent customers War decided to message me on Skype.
You must login or register to view this content.. If a moderator want's picture proof of EVERYTHING feel free to PM me and we can setup a Join.me session so I can show you my Skype. AND another thing, he mentioned that his Paypal got limited due to unknown reasons (he hasn't told me) and he isn't able to refund the money. That's not a valid point, if he had no access to the account and/or it got banned he should of refunded ASAP.
Last edited by Thirst ; 02-08-2015 at 04:42 AM.
02-08-2015, 03:11 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Grape
Accused Scammer's Username: BedWetting

Did you:
Buy

Was this done onsite:

Proof:
WhatIsWar - Text Skype log : You must login or register to view this content. (look @ other comments for more info on this)

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$75.00 USD

If yes, What did they say?:- First he said he was at the money( this was day 1), then he continued to say he was developing other things ( supposedly ), afterwards he kept on ignoring me until I said I was going to open up a thread. He then proceeded to say he doesn't care.

Other comments: Several times he has told me to get a CP (checkpoint) for some raids, and I did. He never added my PSN nor logged in, I would check on my other account the last time I logged in. Supposedly he sold the user "WhatIsWar" a service and that he has paid more than I have for his "services"; unprofessional. It was stupid of me not to investigate this user before adding him on Skype. I played with him a little bit by pretending to actually believe that he was able to RTM Destiny and what-not, he followed through; little dick. Also a few minutes after he told me that War was one of his recent customers War decided to message me on Skype.
You must login or register to view this content.. If a moderator want's picture proof of EVERYTHING feel free to PM me and we can setup a Join.me session so I can show you my Skype. AND another thing, he mentioned that his Paypal got limited due to unknown reasons (he hasn't told me) and he isn't able to refund the money. That's not a valid point, if he had no access to the account and/or it got banned he should of refunded ASAP.

The accused has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply, sorry for the delayed response. Could you please confirm that this member held a valid ELITE membership during the purchasing process.
02-08-2015, 06:12 PM #3
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
The accused has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply, sorry for the delayed response. Could you please confirm that this member held a valid ELITE membership during the purchasing process.

If a staff were to check when his expired they would see that he did, his username color was green at the time. I wouldn't know if this would prove anything but You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. look at him admitting that he wanted his ELITE removed off of his account for a mere $75.
02-08-2015, 08:32 PM #4
Accused Scammer's Username: BedWetting

Did you:
Buy

Was this done onsite:

Proof:

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$75.00 USD

sir did you also post when i told you to chargeback?
02-08-2015, 09:00 PM #5
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by BedWetting View Post

Obviously, look at the Skype logs. You also told me to chargeback once your account was also limited so you probably planned this. *Get funds on alt account -> send funds to main -> alt gets limited -> funds stay on main*
02-09-2015, 07:52 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Obviously, look at the Skype logs. You also told me to chargeback once your account was also limited so you probably planned this. *Get funds on alt account -> send funds to main -> alt gets limited -> funds stay on main*

Grape what would you like to happen at this point, the service fully completed or a full refund?
02-09-2015, 08:02 AM #7
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Grape what would you like to happen at this point, the service fully completed or a full refund?

He obviously wouldn't be able to do a full service because I originally wanted an account. Now he formatted his PC and I believe lost most of his so called private /tools/. I filed a chargeback via Paypal because he told me to since he got limited. Now I'm out of luck because he can't even refund the payment via Paypal.
02-09-2015, 03:57 PM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
He obviously wouldn't be able to do a full service because I originally wanted an account. Now he formatted his PC and I believe lost most of his so called private /tools/. I filed a chargeback via Paypal because he told me to since he got limited. Now I'm out of luck because he can't even refund the payment via Paypal.

OK well the main matter is would be for you to recieve a full refund due to services not being completed.

BedWettng, could you provide any proof of not being able to complete a full refund?

And could you please keep me updated on the status of the chargeback, little bit confused on that stage.
02-09-2015, 06:24 PM #9
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
OK well the main matter is would be for you to recieve a full refund due to services not being completed.

BedWettng, could you provide any proof of not being able to complete a full refund?

And could you please keep me updated on the status of the chargeback, little bit confused on that stage.

I should be receiving my money back on the 15th, when I get it back I will close the thread and end of discussion.

You must login or register to view this content.
02-09-2015, 10:03 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I should be receiving my money back on the 15th, when I get it back I will close the thread and end of discussion.

You must login or register to view this content.

OK thankyou for the update, I will leave this here until the 15th for a further update.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo