02-16-2015, 02:33 PM #1
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My Last Team Standing Menu which I purchased through NGU for $25AUD of my money was BANNED because of an argument on Skype. This is unfair as I have been declined either a refund of money if they are so personally offended at least don't rob someone, or simply UNBAN my netseal account. A personal matter should not reflect on their business ethics. Thank you

Photo Evidence
You must login or register to view this content.
02-16-2015, 02:52 PM #2
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by GaMeR View Post
My Last Team Standing Menu which I purchased through NGU for $25AUD of my money was BANNED because of an argument on Skype. This is unfair as I have been declined either a refund of money if they are so personally offended at least don't rob someone, or simply UNBAN my netseal account. A personal matter should not reflect on their business ethics. Thank you

Photo Evidence

You was part of a group, which contained you and others to abuse us, we left, we banned you. We have the right to. If you did not abuse any of us. If you did not threaten us. If you did none of that, you wouldn't be in this situation right now. Have a nice day!

02-16-2015, 02:57 PM #3
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Its
You was part of a group, which contained you and others to abuse us, we left, we banned you. We have the right to. If you did not abuse any of us. If you did not threaten us. If you did none of that, you wouldn't be in this situation right now. Have a nice day!

Yes I know this, but you then have too refund me the payment as I no longer have the product, understand? Im going too keep pushing this until its been settled, I don't wanna talk about it with you either get the fuck outta my face

Skype has nothing too do with NGU it was purchased through NGU your breaking the terms of service
Last edited by BiG_GHOST_GaMeR ; 02-16-2015 at 02:59 PM.
02-16-2015, 03:10 PM #4
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Yes I know this, but you then have too refund me the payment as I no longer have the product, understand? Im going too keep pushing this until its been settled, I don't wanna talk about it with you either get the fuck outta my face

Skype has nothing too do with NGU it was purchased through NGU your breaking the terms of service

This is incorrect. If you purchased their product you agreed to their terms and if they think you broke them, they have every right to ban you. Refunds also aren't required, especially after how you treated them by looking at that picture Welsh posted.
02-16-2015, 03:13 PM #5
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
This is incorrect. If you purchased their product you agreed to their terms and if they think you broke them, they have every right to ban you. Refunds also aren't required, especially after how you treated them by looking at that picture Welsh posted.

Nonsense, if you pay for something, you are entitled too the product in which you paid for.

If I walked into a car dealer and bought a car and then drove off and called the sales man names, dosent mean he can come take the car back off me and not give me my money back. What a load of crap, that's not how transactions work. Skype messages have NOTHING too do with NGU transactions Tustin I thought surely you would see the business side of this

Can I have a copy of their terms then?? As of the time I purchased and not a made up one just now
02-16-2015, 03:15 PM #6
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
I will send some of welshs comments then one sec, he only posted the bad from me and not himself typical
02-16-2015, 03:18 PM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Nonsense, if you pay for something, you are entitled too the product in which you paid for.

If I walked into a car dealer and bought a car and then drove off and called the sales man names, dosent mean he can come take the car back off me and not give me my money back. What a load of crap, that's not how transactions work. Skype messages have NOTHING too do with NGU transactions Tustin I thought surely you would see the business side of this

Can I have a copy of their terms then?? As of the time I purchased and not a made up one just now

And you're comparing a program to a car why exactly? Those are complete polar opposites. He is a developer of the program and can do whatever he feels necessary. He obviously didn't think you deserved to keep using it after you threatened to dox and DDoS him.
02-16-2015, 03:21 PM #8
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
And you're comparing a program to a car why exactly? Those are complete polar opposites. He is a developer of the program and can do whatever he feels necessary. He obviously didn't think you deserved to keep using it after you threatened to dox and DDoS him.

Its a god damn figure of speech don't be obtuse. Well if he feels he dosent want me using his tool that's fine, then refund the purchase. I will keep fighting, even if im banned I will take this as far as it goes. This is being unfairly dealt with. You cant get away with theft welsh, I wasn't Renting the god damn tool I BOUGHT it
02-16-2015, 11:57 PM #9
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Laim
If you're abusive to people via Facebook for example it is against their terms and they have every right to remove your account or suspend it pending investigation.

In the event that you have abused Welsh or the LTS team, they have every right to terminate your account without giving notice or a refund.

If you're going to live in the 21st Century using online services you'd better check up on this.

He has no need nor shall we require him to refund you.

Also, you purchased a license giving you access to the tool, when you purchase a PlayStation you don't own the console, you're merely buying a license to use the console, they have every right to remove your access at any time they wish or desire.

What a load of crap, how corrupt is this place.

Be the last time I use this site too purchase ANY goods, ive recommended about 10 people too buy LTS in the past, I will be stressing too everyone NOT too buy it now. And im well within my rights too do that. Thank you NGU staff for your "awesome help" and being very "understanding" everyone was right, the LTS fellas do get away with murder on NGU don't they now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo